Lead Talent Specialist
Company: Cloud Software Group
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Lead Talent Specialist
Do you thrive in a startup vibe? Were you built for a small, nimble
and dynamic team that's ready to win? If you answered yes, we want
to talk to you! We are now going back to our roots as a standalone
business unit to focus on our SaaS business-an area where we see
growth potential. This business unit is unique, and we certainly
aren't afraid to stand out from the crowd and tackle the bigger
As the Lead Talent Specialist, you will help drive the strategy and
execution of our people plan to support a +$200M business realizing
double-digit growth in a fast-growing market.
Your goal: assist in creating a highly operationalized employer
brand and hiring strategy to support our ShareFile business.
Now, let's get to the details. This role will have ownership
executing against a hiring plan and assist with overall HR programs
to support the annual planning and weekly/quarterly rhythm of the
- Trusted Advisor: Serve as a trusted advisor for Executive,
Sales, and HR Leadership. Anticipate the needs of the business
while keeping a pulse on local market conditions to ensure a
- Subject Matter Expert (SME): Serve as a SME for all TA
lifecycle events & reporting.
- Employer Brand- Partner closely with the marketing team to
execute an employer branding strategy.
- Strategic Planning- Develop business plans in partnership with
executive leadership for all US & EMEA hiring efforts.
- HR Acumen: Provide general HR expertise to managers as it
relates to programs, policies, and people best practices.
- Talent Acquisition: Work closely with the Centers of Excellence
and hiring managers to deliver top talent for all business
segments. This includes a general understanding of compliance,
employee experience, and employer branding.
- Stakeholder Engagement - Establish a regular engagement cadence
with critical cross-functional stakeholders.
- Communications - Collaborate with leaders and the broader
organization to keep updated on changing trends and best
- Continuous Improvement & Automation - Take a continuous
improvement lens to all people related efforts. Look to simplify
the business & shift from reactive to proactive & predictive.
Your Superhero Uniform Includes:
- 8+ years' experience in HR/Talent Acquisition
- Advanced hiring expertise throughout the applicant
- Experience with HRIS Systems & ATS Tools
Your Superhero Strengths Include:
- The ability to attract candidates with speed and efficiency
while ensuring compliance and business requirements are met.
- Attention to detail and accuracy in representing the Employer
- A startup mindset - highly passionate, team player, high sense
of urgency, willingness to roll up sleeves and ability to deal with
ambiguity in a fast-paced business.
- A Lens for continuous optimization.
- Strong talent acquisition track record with ability to flex
into other HR areas of expertise.
- Preference for prior Citrix or ShareFile experience.
Keywords: Cloud Software Group, Raleigh , Lead Talent Specialist, Other , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!