Posted on: November 26, 2022
In our 'always on' world, we believe it's essential to have a
genuine connection with the work you do.
This position will own the concept and design of automated assembly
fixtures and processes for new product lines. Working with external
CommScope automation vendors to procure and build automated
assembly solutions for new product lines. The position will work
with the product development team to create robust automated
assembly processes for NOVUX product line. Once machines and
processes are complete, travel to the automation vendor will be
required to accept the equipment. Once the equipment passes
acceptance at the vendor, travel to the CommScope facility for
installation and startup will be required.
How You'll Help Us Connect The World
- Assist in taking new and modified product designs and create
automated assembly concepts, designs, and processes.
- Develop systems & processes for automated manufacturing,
- Author statements of work for automation projects
- Assist projects for the Assembly Production Team in the
resolution of customer complaints, scrap reductions, efficiency
problems, rate improvements, process deviations, sample runs, cost
reduction projects, and the Preventative Maintenance Program.
- Analyze highly automated production equipment for any
manufacturing process issues and make recommendations and repairs
on equipment that will result in improved processes.
- Support engineering with all related process
- Support and analyze present tooling and make recommendations to
replace or rebuild such tooling with other types of materials or
designs to improve or prolong tool life. Required Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- 3D CAD design skills (SolidWorks or Creo preferred)
- Automated equipment knowledge You Will Excite Us if You Have
- Tool and die knowledge
- Strong organizational, written, and verbal communication
- Strong analytical skills
CommScope is on a quest to deliver connectivity that empowers how
we live, work, and learn. Our employees push the boundaries of
communications technology that enables game-changing discoveries
like 5G, the Internet of Things, and gigabit speeds for everyone,
everywhere. With our unmatched expertise in copper, fiber, and
wireless infrastructure, our global clients rely on us to
outperform today and be ready for the needs of tomorrow.
If you want to grow your career alongside bright, passionate, and
caring people who strive to create what's next connect to your
future at CommScope.
CommScope is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO), including people
with disabilities and veterans. If you are seeking an accommodation
for the application or interview process, please contact us to
submit your request at . You can also learn more about CommScope's
accommodation process and EEO policy at
Req ID 72319
Keywords: CommScope, Raleigh , Quality Inspector, Other , Selma, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!