Personal Care Aide (PCA)
Company: Meadowview Assisted Living Center
Posted on: November 26, 2022
We are a leader in the long-term care industry operating in 7
different states. It is our commitment to the care of our residents
and our staff that sets us apart from the rest. From the
development of our Scratch Kitchens to the Saber Foundation
Employee Hardship program, we are committed to the care and
attention of everyone we serve!
Come work for a growing company, who appreciates the value of its
This is our Advantage:
- Weekly Pay!
Don't have your PCA yet but interested in the healthcare field? You
can become a PCA in just 1 day with our approved course!
- Take the 8 hour online course and successfully pass the exam
-(You are paid to take the course!)
- Demonstrate competency in all areas of patient care. Training
If either of these routes sounds like it fits you, then we have a
perfect opportunity for you!
- Must have High School Diploma or the equivalent
- Provide each of your assigned residents with routine daily
nursing care and services in accordance with the resident's
assessment and care plan, and as may be directed by your
- Reports any changes to the Nurse or designated charge person
- Ensure that you treat all residents fairly, and with kindness,
dignity, and respect.
- All states have specific guidelines for PCA Training/Competency
- we will share those guidelines with you upon interview.
Shift & Wage:
- Full-Time & Part-Time Opportunities Available
- Shifts Needed: 2nd shift (3pm-11pm)/ 3rd shift (11pm-7am)
Benefits and Perks:
- Comprehensive benefit packages including medical, dental and
- 401K through Fidelity
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Educational and tuition opportunities
- Employee Perks Program offering discounts to major
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Culture of employees creating an IMPACT!
*Program details can vary amongst buildings. Please see HR for the
facility-specific benefit plans.
We comply with any federal and/or state mandates related to the
COVID 19 vaccine
We are an Equal Opportunity
Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran and also promote a
Keywords: Meadowview Assisted Living Center, Raleigh , Personal Care Aide (PCA), Other , Smithfield, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!