Behavior Influencer - Carolina East
Company: Wells Fargo
Posted on: November 26, 2022
About this role: Wells Fargo is seeking a Behavior Influencer
(Lead Business Execution Consultant) within Growth Branch
Administration as part of Consumer and Small Business Banking.
Learn more about the career areas and lines of business at
wellsfargojobs.com. As a Behavior Influencer, you are responsible
for influencing the behavior framework, management cycle,
supporting tools and other branch initiatives to branch leadership
through influential consulting, creating lasting behavioral change.
In this role, you will:
- Serve as the lead conduit between the behavior framework and
- Provide foundational learning of the behavior framework and
management cycle through adoption, belief and sustainability to
District Managers and Branch Managers to elevate the customer
- Influencing District Managers on ability to diagnose
opportunities and implement actionable, simple actions to improve
- Act as the key consultant to the Region Bank Director's and
District Managers on regional trends, recognizing gaps and creating
strategic solutions for regions.
- Driving consistent execution of the branch banking behaviors in
coordination with regional leadership and additional support
- Accelerate progress of mobile migration through consistent
execution of regional/district/branch strategy through line
- Assess and leverage all branch banking reporting data in
combination with observation to inform coaching and recommendations
at region, district, and branch levels for improved performance
through the management cycle.
- Support district managers in facilitation of District Manager
led Branch Manager meetings.
- Be the expert resource on tools and initiatives utilized by
branch banking leadership and employees such as plan my day, click
to call, and those utilized around help more and engage more
- Facilitate group learning sessions as needed to further skill,
knowledge and acumen of the behavior framework and other topics as
introduced to Branch Banking.
- Participating and leading in customer and employee facing
- Coordinating branch visit and virtual coaching calendars in
coordination with Region, District, Branch and Partner groups.
- Serve as an early adopter and expert in customers first
learnings. Required Qualifications, US:
- 5+ years of Business Execution, Implementation, or Strategic
Planning experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a
combination of the following: work experience, training, military
experience, education Desired Qualifications:
- Strong partnership and influential skills to ensure high levels
of collaboration with local and cross channel leadership.
- Broad understanding of how the bank branches operate.
- Understanding of the behavior framework, branch P&L (Profit
& Loss) and the management cycle and the tie into growth.
- Experience leading implementation strategies on customer mobile
adoption, employee utilization of innovative tools and contact
management systems, reducing branch self-service transactions.
- Understand small business and affluent expectations.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills combined with
strategic business focus and a passion for the customer
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly organized with strong detail orientation. Locations:
- 100 N Main St Winston Salem, NC
- 1100 Corporate Center Dr Bldg B Raleigh, NC
- 3211 Shannon Rd Durham, NC Job Expectations:
- This position is not eligible for Visa sponsorship.
- Ability to travel upwards of 50% of the time
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to travel within assigned geography and sit within
branch locations a minimum of 3 days per week
- Required location(s) listed above. Relocation assistance is not
available for this position
- Candidate MUST reside within a reasonable commute to one of the
addresses listed on the posting We Value Diversity At Wells Fargo,
we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace;
accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all
qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national
origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender
expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities,
pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any
other status protected by applicable law. Employees support our
focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a
strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly
establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our
customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all
applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes,
Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively
following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and
procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance
obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of
issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on
proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and
escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate
with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance
program requirements. Candidates applying to job openings posted in
US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or
status as a protected veteran. Candidates applying to job openings
posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from
all qualified candidates, including women, persons with
disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities.
Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon
request in connection with the recruitment process.
Keywords: Wells Fargo, Raleigh , Behavior Influencer - Carolina East, Other , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!