Talent Acquisition Specialist
Company: Bell Partners
Posted on: November 26, 2022
We Care. We Deliver. Our purpose is to create communities our
residents are proud to call home. We currently own or manage over
70,000 units in North America and continue to grow.
Bell Partners, https://bellpartnersinc.com/overview/
a national leader in multi-family housing, our mission is to be the
apartment company of choice by creating value and honoring
commitments to our residents, partners, and associates.
Purpose of the Job
This is an exciting opportunity for the Talent Acquisition
Specialist to partner with our site leadership team to support the
talent acquisition needs which includes posting, sourcing, offer
and pre-onboarding of our future talent at Bell Partners.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
* Create and place Employment Advertising in various media.
* Source and present qualified candidates to hiring managers to
ensure they are technically qualified as well as fit culturally
within the organization
* Support the administration of candidate assessment vendor -
Infor. This includes managing user access, serving as the point of
contact for questions, and sending out assessment requests to
* Responsible for the offer letter and pre-onboarding of all future
* Support acquisitions in creating req's and hiring of candidates,
which may include being on site to coordinate and interview
candidates (e.g., larger acquisitions).
* Support career fairs and other related events with
advertising/positing and marketing material.
* Assist other human resources team members and hiring manager with
Workday- Recruiting through our ServiceNow ticketing system.
* Monthly reporting of key metrics
* Manage database of apartment association job fairs and community
college job fairs
* Partner with HR Business Partners with the onboarding process in
* Additional duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Strong verbal/written communication skills required
* Must be flexible, energetic, and self-motivated, quick-thinking,
and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a
strong emphasis on organization
* Must be comfortable working both as part of a team and
independently, with minimal supervision
* Must maintain strict confidentiality in all matters, and have the
willingness and ambition to learn and take on a variety of
* Must have technical aptitude to work within the Human Resources
Information System, as this position requires the position to be
able to solve and manage Workday Recruiting support
* Must have a desire to provide excellent support
* Must possess strong proficiency in Microsoft Office applications;
experience with Applicant Tracking Software
Education and Background:
* Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business or related
* Minimum 1-2 years of experience in human resources or related
field performing process and detail-oriented work. Prior recruiting
or sales experience is preferred.
Bell Partners, Inc. ("BPI" or the "Company") is an equal employment
opportunity employer. BPI's policy is not to discriminate against
any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, religion,
national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, military/veteran
status, marital status, genetic information, gender identity,
sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable
federal, state, or local laws. BPI also prohibits harassment of
applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.
It is BPI's policy to comply with all applicable state and federal
laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making
Note to Applicants: Smoking is prohibited in all indoor areas of
Bell Partners Inc. unless designated smoking areas have been
established by a particular location in accordance with applicable
state and local law.
Job Type: Full-time%26521866%
Keywords: Bell Partners, Raleigh , Talent Acquisition Specialist, Other , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!