Customer Care Specialist
Company: Regional Waterproofing
Posted on: November 26, 2022
The Customer Care Specialist is the primary contact with our
customers, potential customers, and other parties for setting sales
appointments leads, scheduling annual maintenances and service
opportunities, scheduling installations, and following up on a
variety of issues. This team member will be responsible for mailing
out the pre-mailers for the sales team and post cards for annual
maintenance reminders. This team member will also be responsible
for upselling the services provided. This position is non-exempt
under the FLSA and reports to the Customer Care Manager.
*ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS*
- *Sales Appointment Scheduling*
o Sets and resets sales appointments through outbound and inbound
communication with customers.
o Schedules appointments to maximize efficiency for the company and
the sales reps.
o Salvages appointments when a customer calls to cancel by asking
o Meets or exceeds sales lead conversion rates.
- *Service Appointment Scheduling*
o Schedules annual maintenances and service opportunities for
customers in a way that maximizes efficiency for the company and
the service technicians.
o Meets or exceeds service goals and maintains full calendars for
o Takes ownership of customer escalations, ensures timely
communication, and does what is necessary to timely resolve the
*Purpose, Mission, and Values*
o Lives out company's purpose, mission, and values.
o Provides remarkable customer experiences.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Skill in operating a personal computer and programs.
- Ability to detect/recognize information in written materials and
on computer screen 75-100% of time.
- Ability to understand, speak, read, and write in English.
- Ability to perform accurate data entry.
- High school diploma or GED preferred and 1+ years of experience
in customer service OR a combination of education and experience
that illustrates a proven track record in this field.
- Ability to exert up to 10 lb. of force occasionally and/or a
negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to move
objects, maintaining a stationary position most of the time.
* Making telephone calls to a list of current or potential
customers (this latter also known as cold calling)
* Proposing products or services and describing their quality and
benefits in a detailed and persuasive manner
* Generating leads and appointments for the sales team
* Recording outcome of calls on computer
* Ability to conduct sales and marketing calls and knowledge of
* Relaxed, confident telephone manner, and strong communication,
negotiation and persuasion skills
* Ability to convey message to customer and elicit answers
* Computer skills
* Results-oriented approach
* Good team worker
* Patient, determined and motivated
* Enthusiastic, outgoing, go-getter attitude
* Zebulon, NC
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 per hour
* Dental insurance
* Disability insurance
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
* Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Zebulon, NC: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before
starting work (Required)
* High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Regional Waterproofing, Raleigh , Customer Care Specialist, Other , Zebulon, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!