Media and Communications Specialist
Company: White Memorial Presbyterian Church
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Reports to: Assistant Director of Communications
Directly Supervises: N/A
Status: 20 Hours per week
*Job Summary: *
Assist the Director of Communications and Assistant Director of
Communications in all audio/visual equipment usage/scheduling;
staff support for live production and other AV related services,
primarily on Sunday mornings and other times as needed.
* Help manage all audio/visual equipment, scheduling the equipment,
run through, and coordinating set up/breakdown with the custodial
* Assist in preparing all audiovisual needs. Make sure equipment,
screens/slides (music/editing content), audio and live production
are ready for that Sunday's worship service.
* Assist with production for Sanctuary and OnPoint@1704 services
* recording, running sound, lighting, all visuals, and helping a
team of volunteers.
* Strong knowledge base of AVL systems and experience in live
production (camera operation, switching, theatrical lighting, and
* Assist in teaching, directing, and leading the team of volunteers
to successfully lead worship, and special events using AV
* Must be attentive in a live production environment.
* Must be available Sunday mornings from 7:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
* Serve as back up to the Assistant Director of Communications.
* If an individual has a passion for videography, photography,
editing or web design, they would assist with aspects of
* Support the communications department in all areas.
--- PC and Mac and all applicable AVL software and hardware.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: Up to $18.50 per hour
* Weekend availability
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: White Memorial Presbyterian Church, Raleigh , Media and Communications Specialist, Other , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!