UX/UI Designer - Remote
Posted on: November 26, 2022
We seek a UX/UI Designer to join a community of UX designers,
researchers, and writers designing useful, usable, and intuitive
enterprise IT applications. You will work to put your users first,
whether they are individual patients managing their own healthcare,
service providers delivering care, or analysts making data-driven
decisions to guide health policy. We will support you as you build
experience working with top-notch agile teams and developing your
craft under the guidance of UX leads and managers that care about
your goals and professional development. Come work with
- Work to support the UX vision and strategy established by
project leadership in alignment with business objectives.
- Build empathy with users by working with researchers, consuming
research insights, and participating in design research to develop
validated UX designs.
- Ideate to discover and develop designs that solve user
experience problems as identified by your project team.
- Work as part of a team to create wireframes, prototypes, and
high-fidelity mockups that describe, communicate, and test proposed
- Review designs with quality assurance and development teams to
answer questions and support successful implementation.
- Clearly communicate the design process and rationale of
decisions with internal and external stakeholders.
- Successfully complete tasks efficiently to deliver on schedule
as part of a broader development team.
- Participate in Agile processes to quickly learn and iterate on
your project's user experience.
- Work within a design system, style guides, content guides, and
proven industry patterns to deliver UX.
- Create designs that are easy to use, accessible, and visually
appealing to the user.Basic Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in design, human computer interaction or
- 3+ years of applied UX design experience in the software
- Able to provide a portfolio demonstrating your design process
- Strong skills with creative tools such as Figma, Adobe Creative
Cloud, and Sketch.
- Able to obtain a Public Trust clearance and show proof of
COVID-19 vaccination or obtain a religious or medical exemption as
required for government contracting.
- Must be physically located in and legally eligible to work
within the United States.Preferred Qualifications
- Knowledge of WCAG 2.0 Level AA / Section 508 compliance
- Experience in federal contracting or healthcare IT
- Demonstrate excellent written, visual, and verbal
- Ability to work successfully with a cross-functional, diverse,
and distributed remote development team.
- Strong critical thinking, problem- solving and analytical
- Strong organizational skills with attention to
detail.SB-22Working at ICFWorking at ICF means applying a passion
for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the
leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative,
committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit
people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in
collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity
for growth.We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by
building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We
are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless
of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national
origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation,
religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status.
Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and
collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals.
For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy
.Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not
limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities,
and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all
phases of the application and employment process. To request an
accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be
happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept
confidential and will be used only to the extent required to
provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about
non-discrimination: EEO is the law
and Pay Transparency Statement
. Pay Range - There are multiple factors that are considered in
determining final salary for a position, including, but not limited
to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and
competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location,
education and certifications as well as contract provisions
regarding labor categories that are specific to the position. The
salary range for Colorado is - $73,324.00-$124,651.00Nationwide
Remote Office (US99)Need help? We're
here:ICFCareerCenter@icf.comAbout ICFICF (NASDAQ:ICFI) is a global
consulting services company with approximately 8,000 full and
part-time employees, but we are not your typical consultants. At
ICF, business analysts and policy specialists work together with
digital strategists, data scientists and creatives. We combine
unmatched industry expertise with cutting-edge engagement
capabilities to help organizations solve their most complex
challenges. Since 1969, public and private sector clients have
worked with ICF to navigate change and shape the future. Learn more
Keywords: ICF, Raleigh , UX/UI Designer - Remote, Other , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!