Posted on: November 25, 2022
In our 'always on' world, we believe it's essential to have a
genuine connection with the work you do.This position will own the
concept and design of automated assembly fixtures and processes for
new product lines. Working with external CommScope automation
vendors to procure and build automated assembly solutions for new
product lines. The position will work with the product development
team to create robust automated assembly processes for NOVUX
product line. Once machines and processes are complete, travel to
the automation vendor will be required to accept the equipment.
Once the equipment passes acceptance at the vendor, travel to the
CommScope facility for installation and startup will be
required.How You'll Help Us Connect The World
- Assist in taking new and modified product designs and create
automated assembly concepts, designs, and processes.
- Develop systems & processes for automated manufacturing,
- Author statements of work for automation projects
- Assist projects for the Assembly Production Team in the
resolution of customer complaints, scrap reductions, efficiency
problems, rate improvements, process deviations, sample runs, cost
reduction projects, and the Preventative Maintenance Program.
- Analyze highly automated production equipment for any
manufacturing process issues and make recommendations and repairs
on equipment that will result in improved processes.
- Support engineering with all related process
- Support and analyze present tooling and make recommendations to
replace or rebuild such tooling with other types of materials or
designs to improve or prolong tool life.Required Qualifications for
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- 3D CAD design skills (SolidWorks or Creo preferred)
- Automated equipment knowledgeYou Will Excite Us if You Have
- Tool and die knowledge
- Strong organizational, written, and verbal communication
- Strong analytical skills -#LI-JR1Why CommScope:CommScope is on
a quest to deliver connectivity that empowers how we live, work,
and learn. -Our employees push the boundaries of communications
technology that enables game-changing discoveries like 5G, the
Internet of Things, and gigabit speeds for everyone, everywhere.
-With our unmatched expertise in copper, fiber, and wireless
infrastructure, our global clients rely on us to outperform today
and be ready for the needs of tomorrow. -
If you want to grow your career alongside bright, passionate, and
caring people who strive to create what's next---..come connect to
your future at CommScope.
CommScope is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO), including people
with disabilities and veterans. If you are seeking an accommodation
for the application or interview process, please contact us to
submit your request at email@example.com. You can
also learn more about CommScope's accommodation process and EEO
policy at careers.commscope.com/eeoReq ID 72319
Keywords: CommScope, Raleigh , Quality Inspector, Other , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!