Consultant - CDMS Implementation (Remote)
Company: Veeva Systems Inc.
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the
global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product
excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the
world's largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs.
Veeva's software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies
to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit
Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we
serve more productive, and we are committed to creating
high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to
work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day.
Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office
- it's up to you.
Veeva is looking for an experienced clinical technology leader to
manage customer implementation projects at Veeva's largest Vault
customers globally. This role will guide the transformation of our
customers' CDMS technology landscape. You will work closely with
Veeva's Account Management Team to ensure delivery success across
your Vault CDMS program(s), continuously improve existing
applications, and overall Customer Success for the programs. This
is a remote, full-time permanent role with Veeva. This is a
customer-facing role and we have no work location requirement if
you are in close proximity to an airport and able to meet future
travel requirements. Veeva Systems does not anticipate providing
sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B, OPT) for this
employment position.What You'll Do
- Service Delivery accountability for Vault implementations in
CDMS at our strategic accounts
- Work with IT and business executives to define deployment,
governance, and transformation roadmap
- Establish post-deployment application management
- Support implementation proposals and services contract
- Coordinate Customer Success activities to drive product value
- Coordinate Product Management and Product Support activities
- 2+ years in large-scale program management within the Life
Sciences EDC and CDMS space
- In-depth Pharmaceutical R&D knowledge in at least 1 of the
following functional areas - Clinical Operations or Clinical Data
- Track record of success leading diverse global teams to deliver
large, complex GxP technology implementations to deliver measurable
- Experience in technology strategy and roadmap development for
large Life Sciences customers
- Proven executive communication skills
- Ability to critically and objectively interpret and evaluate
information to effectively influence at the executive level
- Skills in problem resolution, negotiation, dealing with
ambiguity, the establishment of effective processes, influencing
- Works well with third parties: can organize and galvanize
disparate groups, keeping cadence high
- Able to travel > 50% Nice to Have
- Veeva Vault implementation experience
- Software as a Service implementation experience in GxP
Veeva's headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with
offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital
status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic
information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics
protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need
assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need
when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please
contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: Veeva Systems Inc., Raleigh , Consultant - CDMS Implementation (Remote), Other , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!