Lead Product Designer
Company: Genesys Cloud Services, Inc.
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Lead Product Designer (UX) - Product Design Team
Who is Genesys?
Every year, Genesys orchestrates more than 70 billion remarkable
customer experiences for organizations in more than 100 countries.
We are 8000+ employees that hail from 50+ countries and speak 15+
languages. Just like this role, our design team is fully remote.
Our designers work as part of multi-disciplinary teams that balance
the thinking required to understand complex problems with the work
and flexibility required to get high quality working software into
the hands of our customers.
What do we do?
At Genesys, we connect with our customers through empathy. Our goal
every day is to empower our customers to help their customers feel
remembered, heard, and understood. This is the foundation of an
empathetic customer experience that we build and deliver. Our goal
is to give every customer exactly the experience they want every
time, whether that's an agent who sympathizes while solving a
complex issue or a quick answer from a bot.
Who are you?
You are a talented and experienced design leader and mentor with
exceptional problem-solving abilities, clear communication skills,
and solid design instincts who can guide others while you translate
business and technology needs into delightful, clean
customer-focused solutions. You are a self-starter who brings
original ideas and fresh approaches to each team they work on. You
are responsive, flexible, and thrive in collaborative work
environments. You design for inclusion and accessibly. You are
passionate about the holistic product view and are an omnipresent
voice for the customer.
Experience you bring:
- Deep experience in multiple core areas of product design such
as information architecture, UI (User Interface) design, user
research and interaction design.
- Ability to create a wide range of experience design
deliverables including wireframes, prototypes, design systems,
journey maps and high-fidelity mocks, and the experience to know
when to use each.
- Ability to clearly communicate innovation and design concepts
to senior leadership and your team using the methods & tools that
best illustrate them.
- Strong collaboration skills to work with cross-functional
delivery teams on projects.
- Work closely with engineering leaders during all stages of a
project, including development and delivery.
- Facilitate design sprints, brainstorms, user testing, and
client feedback activities with users, clients, and team
- Mentor others on your team and across your scope of work on
best practices and career progression.
Requirements to be considered:
- A portfolio of design work that shows us how you solve
- 8+ years of experience as a Sr. UX Designer, Sr. Product
Designer, Design Leader, Creative Director or comparable.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Telehealth coverage
- Flexible work schedules and work from home opportunities
- Development and career growth opportunities
- Open Time Off
- 401(k) matching program
- Adoption Assistance
- Infertility treatments
See more Genesys benefits information at
Keywords: Genesys Cloud Services, Inc., Raleigh , Lead Product Designer, Other , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!