Customer Care Representative
Company: Caruso Homes, Inc.
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Position Summary:The ideal candidate will be responsible for
managing all facets of estimating, contracting, root cause
analysis, outlining scope of work and vendor relations. The
candidate will also be responsible for ensuring the highest level
of operational integrity is being met while working collaboratively
with internal and external partners to achieve the highest level of
customer satisfaction.Essential Responsibilities:
- Manage warranty service processes and systems to ensure timely
completion of customer submitted warranty service requests.
- Respond to all warranty service requests submitted by customer
base through the warranty portal and answer customer inquiries via
telephone or e-mail.
- Contact and schedule appointments with customers to review
submitted service requests.
- Coordinate and schedule subcontractors and/or material
deliveries to complete repairs covered under warranty.
- Review and demonstrate homeowner maintenance with customer base
and properly inform customers on the warrantability of requests in
a professional manner.
- Articulate the varying warranty coverages and provide a
positive path forward for instances that fall beyond the scope of
- Schedule, oversee, inspect and ensure quality completion of all
repairs with an atmosphere of urgency.
- Manage all related warranty service expenses.
- Handle multiple tasks and prioritized projects within
designated timeframes.Essential Qualifications:
- Seasoned customer service or customer care experience.
- 2-3 years of construction experience, preferably in a
- Ability to complete root cause analysis as well as create and
implement problem solving measures to correct root cause.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of
measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percentages. Ability to
formulate and present numerical data using charts and
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out
detailed written or oral instructions. Ability to mitigate
situations involving several variables in response to standardized
- Ability to read and comprehend blueprints and structural
- Ability to effectively communicate (oral/written) information
to all levels of internal and external parties.
Keywords: Caruso Homes, Inc., Raleigh , Customer Care Representative, Other , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!