Company: Warman O'Brien Limited
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Warman O'Brien has partnered with internationally renowned
clinical research organisation, who is a true industry leader in
applying novel statistical approaches to a diverse pipeline of
cutting-edge therapeutics, and are looking to hire multiple
Biostatistician's for remote roles across the USA.
What your role will look like?
- Using your proven experience in clinical trials, you will lead
a team of Statisticians on a range of complex and pivotal
- With your knowledge in advanced statistical methodologies, you
will play a strategic role in partnering with sponsor clients which
will see you build strong relationships with leading companies and
professionals in the industry
- With your problem-solving mindset, you will be highly regarded
as a statistical thought leader who will influence stakeholders at
all levels on the most appropriate statistical approach
What will you bring to the table?
- Demonstrated experience in leading clinical trials in either a
CRO, Pharmaceutical or Biotechnology setting; experience gained in
academia will be considered provided you were working on industry
- A solid understanding of CDISC/ADaM/SDTM standards
- Previous experience in having technical leadership of other
Statisticians and Statistical Programmers on assigned studies
- Experience in bid defence and regulatory submissions would be
- A desire to help train and mentor junior members of the
What you get in return?
- $160,000 - $180,000 USD per annum
- Performance based bonus scheme
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexi working hours
- Charity days and team building exercises
- Award-winning, cutting-edge technology
- Personalised career development plans with an online library of
training and courses to support your long-term growth
Interested? Please apply now with your CV to avoid missing out on
an excellent opportunity with an award-winning employer
Keywords: Warman O'Brien Limited, Raleigh , Principal Statistician, Other , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!