Senior Platform Developer
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Founded by Jesse Lipson (founder and former CEO of ShareFile), Real
Magic has been named one of the most promising startups in the
Triangle. Our first product, Levitate (www.levitate.ai) is a
keep-in-touch marketing platform designed to help
relationship-based businesses grow by staying top of mind in an
authentic, personal way. Our mission is to help make the world a
more creative and entrepreneurial place and we have four simple
- Create Magic
- Show Customer Empathy
- Make Data-Driven Decisions
- Focus on Solutions, Not ProblemsOur rapidly growing Software as
a Service Company is looking to hire an experienced and passionate
Senior Platform Developer to join our Software Engineering team.
The ideal candidate has a strong desire to make a difference while
collaborating in an entrepreneurial, startup environment that
prioritizes our team and community.We are based in Raleigh, NC -
one of the nation's fastest-growing cities. And our benefits
package includes medical, dental, vision & life insurance, flexible
spending accounts, 401K, short & long term disability,
paid-time-off, holiday pay and more!Senior Platform Developer
- Building out a reliable and scalable platform APIs, services
and integrations with external partner APIs
- Troubleshooting, debugging, maintaining and improving existing
- Collaborate with product owners to identify customer
requirements and help work towards solutions.
- Work within the development team to deliver end to end
- Work with customers to solve problems
- 6+ years of software development experience
- 2+ years of working with C#. Our platform runs on .NET Core,
experience here is preferred.
- Able to learn new technologies and techniques.
- Works well in a collaborative environment.
- Willing to seek out help when you're stuck (happens to
everyone, sometimes a sounding board is what you need).
- Some experience building and consuming HTTP
Keywords: Levitate, Raleigh , Senior Platform Developer, Other , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!