Company: Drive Shack
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Drive Shack Inc. is a leading owner and operator of golf-related
leisure and entertainment businesses focused on bringing people
together through competitive socializing. Today, our portfolio
consists of American Golf, Drive Shack and Puttery. -ABOUT DRIVE
SHACKDrive Shack offers a fresh alternative to the day and
nightlife scenes with more than just a place to go, but a place to
be yourself and enjoy yourself. We pride ourselves on creating an
experience our guests can enjoy from the moment they enter to the
time they leave. With competitive, social entertainment through
golf-related leisure and large-format entertainment venues, we
welcome you to enjoy gaming and premier golf technology with a
chef-inspired menu, craft cocktails and engaging social events
throughout the year. Drive Shack currently operates four venues in:
Florida, North Carolina, and Virginia. To learn more or plan your
visit, please visit driveshack.com. -SUMMARY: -The Bartender is
responsible for greeting guests in the venue, taking orders, making
suggestions to improve the guest experience, having a great
understanding of food, beverage and gaming options in the venue,
and managing cash/financial transactions. This is achieved by
maintaining a positive and inviting attitude, actively providing
hospitality to all guests in the venue, and keeping a sustained
knowledge on the food, beverage and gaming offerings. -In addition,
the Bartender is expected to have a working knowledge of the venue
Beverage Recipe Book. In order to meet this expectation, Bartenders
should actively participate in training to understand liquors,
beers and wine, as well as other beverages offered in the venue.
- Work hours as scheduled and additional hours when
- Follow directions and demonstrate teamwork.
- Work well with others in a fast-paced environment.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, boosting
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Maintain safety and sanitation standards working with food.
-EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- HS Diploma or equivalent.
- Familiarity with restaurant standards and hospitality.
- Working knowledge of current and popular bar and cocktail
- Craft cocktail experience preferred.
- Good communication skills, and experience working with staff on
all levels. -PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to stand for hours at a time, including maneuvering up
and down stairs.
- Ability to travel, unassisted as needed.
- Must be able to lift to 50 pounds at-a-time without assistance.
-Our company is committed to equal opportunity in the workplace,
preventing discrimination and harassment, including sexual
misconduct, based on legally protected diversity characteristics
(such as race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age,
disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
family status, citizenship, genetic information and veteran status)
in its application and hiring processes and in its employment
decisions. Additionally, our company takes action to prevent
retaliation and to create a respectful, equitable and inclusive
environment for everyone.Required qualifications:
- Legally authorized to work in the United StatesPreferred
- 21+ years or older
- At least high school diploma or equivalent or higher
- Able to comfortably lift 50 lbs
Keywords: Drive Shack, Raleigh , Bartender, Other , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!