Fire Sprinkler Designer (Job Posting#22-003)
Company: BFPE International
Posted on: June 24, 2022
- Experienced, full time Fire Sprinkler Designer position at our
Branch Office in Clayton, NC.
- NICET certification in Water-Based Systems Layout. Level II
minimum, Level III preferred.
- Read and interpret blueprints, submittals, specifications,
manufacturers manuals, and codes to produce designs and submittals
to be reviewed by local officials.
- Prepare shop drawings/plans using HydraCAD, and that meet
applicable codes and requirements.
- Prepare submittals using Word, Excel, and Adobe Acrobat.
- Communicate with local officials, engineers, architects, and
- Possess professional business communication skills, both
written and oral.
- Self-learner, self-motivated, dedicated, organized, and a team
- Accomplish tasks in a timely manner.
Keywords: BFPE International, Raleigh , Fire Sprinkler Designer (Job Posting#22-003), Other , Clayton, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!