Senior Data Scientist
Posted on: June 24, 2022
100% Remote Must be Green Card or U.S CitizenThe ideal
candidate's favorite words are learning, data, scale, and agility.
You will leverage your strong collaboration skills and ability to
extract valuable insights from highly complex data sets to ask the
right questions and find the right answers.Responsibilities
- Participate in and lead engineering and data science sprint
- Develop a strong understanding of data needs and new data
opportunities that better equip the Data Science teams to deliver
business changing insights.
- Design accurate and scalable prediction algorithms
- Collaborate with engineering team to bring analytical
prototypes to production
- Generate actionable insights for business
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in quantative field
(Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, etc.)
- 6+ years of experience with Big Data database technology
(Hadoop, Snowflake, BigQuery, Redshift, etc.) and automation
- Proven experience working with modern data & data science
infrastructure, large structured & unstructured datasets, and
statistical techniques used for analyzing large data sources.
- Strong experience with SQL programming (Spark, Python, R)
- Experience in maintaining code repositories (GitHub, GitLab,
- Demonstrated experience in Bayesian modeling, Casual Inference
techniques (PSM/W, meta-learning, etc.)
- Deep understanding of predictive modeling, machine-learning,
clustering and classification techniques, and algorithms
- Experience working with video stream and linear viewership data
Keywords: VincentBenjamin, Raleigh , Senior Data Scientist, Other , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!