Experience Center Representative
Company: Local Government Federal Credit Union
Posted on: May 17, 2022
The primary functions of this role are to communicate with members
and potential members, drive brand awareness, build relationships
internally and externally that result in member retention and
growth, provide a world-class experience by clearly and effectively
communicating products and services, and accurately handle all
member related transactions. The Experience Center Representative
is responsible for establishing a collaborative environment within
the Member Experience Center that leverages technology to best
discover and address member needs, products and services.Normal
- Promptly respond to communication and inquiries from members
and potential members via various communication channels (including
but not limited to: phone, web chat, text message, video
conference, and social media).
- Assist with remote opening of deposit and loan accounts by
ensuring all information is received timely and accurately
- Act as the primary source of information for membership
- Identify, recommend, and cross-sell appropriate products and
services to new, existing and potential members. Promote Credit
Union products and services while delivering high quality service
- Provide quality service to members, potential members and the
community while achieving established qualitative and quantitative
service level metrics.
- Demonstrate continuous effort to improve operations, decrease
turnaround times, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively
within the team.
- Use tact and experience-based knowledge to resolve member
issues and concerns by explaining policies and products while
representing the Credit Union in a professional manner.Job
QualificationsHere are a few skills you MUST have to be considered
for this position.
- Minimum 1 to 3 years of customer service experience.
- Must be team oriented, results driven, and self-motivated.
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities and accounts in
fluid environment while maintaining accuracy in all details.
- Ability to function in a Consumer business office environment
and utilize standard office equipment including but not limited to:
PC, copier, telephone, etc.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 25 lbs. (file boxes, computer
- Minimal travel required, must be able to work from 9 am - 6 pm,
as well as the occasional weekend and holiday. Here are a few
qualifications we'd LIKE you to have to make you more suited for
- Four-year degree from an accredited college/university.
- Knowledge of financial products and services, mobile and
on-line banking a plus.
- Experience using on-line banking services preferred.
- Must be comfortable using various technology platforms.
- Excellent verbal, written, telephone and interpersonal
communication skills.About the LGFCU CultureIf you are working
here, or considering working here, you should know a little
something about the LGFCU culture. We are a workplace that highly
values the contributions of a diverse group of people. We believe
if we put our heads and hands together, we can accomplish amazing
feats for our members. To this end, we recruit bright, energetic
and talented people to be members of our team. In return, we offer
a dynamic work place that presents opportunities for advancement
and learning new skills. We really believe that when our employees
succeed, members win.If you have questions about this position
description, please feel welcome to ask. You can reach our HR
at:LGFCU Human Resources 3600 Wake Forest RoadRaleigh, NC 27609
Keywords: Local Government Federal Credit Union, Raleigh , Experience Center Representative, Other , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!