RideShift Delivery Guide
Company: Capital Ford
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionDelivery GuideRideShift is a new and growing
brand that is part of Capital Automotive Group based in Raleigh,
NC. We offer customers the ability to shop and buy their next
vehicle completely online with home delivery. As a Delivery Guide
you will be responsible for facilitating and coordinating the
delivery of purchased vehicles to customers as well as well as
facilitating pickup of purchased vehicles from
- Paid time off
- Basic life insurance
- Flexible Spending account
- Company paid Life Insurance
- 401k with company contribution
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Employee discounts on vehicles, parts, and service
- Coordinate with customers the delivery of vehicles purchased
- Professionally interact with customers in person, by phone,
email, and text.
- Keep and maintain accurate detailed notes of customer
- Complete a pre-delivery checklist to assure the vehicle is
ready for delivery.
- Complete a trade-in checklist and be knowledgeable of vehicle
- Promptly respond to customer requests and assist customers to
resolve issues and complaints.
- Accurately complete, disclose, and notarize customer
- Have knowledge of all aspects of the customer purchasing
journey to answer any questions that may arise.
- Resolve complex issues with and without guidance from
- Put together fun customized care packages.
- Operate various assigned delivery vehicles including single-car
haulers, trucks, or trailers on public roads to deliver newly
purchased vehicles to customers.
- Always ensure delivery vehicle is kept clean.
- Maintain detailed driving and delivery logs.
- Obey all traffic laws and drive according to weather and road
- Comply with DOT regulations.
- Report all accidents, incidents, or unusual occurrences
- Superior customer service skills.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent preferred.
- 21+ years old.
- Current driver's license with clean record and no recent moving
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends,
and holidays as needed.
- Ability to obtain a Notary license in North Carolina.
- Ability to work outdoors regularly.
- Ability to move in and out of vehicles regularly.
- Ability to maintain a seated position and drive long
- Must pass Pre-employment Background Check and Drug
- Experience with driving and parking large, heavy vehicles for
the purpose of making customer vehicle deliveries.
- Ability to obtain a DOT Medical Certification.
- Detail oriented.
- Willingness to wear RideShift delivery uniform.
- Comfortable with digital technology including cell phone,
tablet, and desktop computer.
- Proficient using GPS and other routing systems.
- Ability to work independently and stay on prescribed
- Disciplined, dependable, and resourceful.
- Elevated level of composure and good stress management.
- Knowledge and/or enthusiast of cars and trucks a plus. We are
an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color,
religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics,
protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal,
state, or local laws.
Keywords: Capital Ford, Raleigh , RideShift Delivery Guide, Other , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!