Forward Relocation Claims Representative
Company: 1-800-PACK-RAT LLC
Location: Wake Forest
Posted on: May 16, 2022
3 - NC 5000 - Wake Forest, NC
Under limited supervision, coordinate, administer, and oversee the
Forward Relocation Department claims. Process and document all
property damage and moving related claims, ensuring compliance with
relevant policies, procedures, and legislation. Serve as liaison
with external agencies and regulatory bodies in the administration
of claims and in the care and disposition of claimants.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Evaluate property and casualty claims to determine liability,
damage and exposure.
- Handle third party claims to include negotiations and
- Reviews and evaluates all work-related accident reports for
completeness and clarity of data; analyzes data, as needed, to
ensure compliance with policy and regulatory requirements.
- Provide authoritative advice and counsel to senior management,
administrators, and staff on the interpretation and application of
property & casualty policies, legislation, regulations, and
processes, as well as on loss control procedures and related
- Prepares all necessary forms, records, and documentation, to
include statistical analyses and reports, for all claims assigned,
as required by various regulatory agencies.
- Makes strategic recommendations for reducing the frequency and
severity of losses using claims data reports; designs and develops
data bases, performs integrated data analyses, and prepares
- Processes assigned property and casualty claims and performs
other job-related duties as assigned.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability
to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a
- Ability to use independent judgement and make appropriate
insurance claims adjustment decisions and determinations.
- Ability to document work in progress.
- Conflict resolution and/or mediation skills.
- Knowledge of process requirements of administrative hearings
- Knowledge of data management systems and processes.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in
Minimum Job Requirements
- High School Diploma or GED; at least 4 years of directly
related experience in claims adjusting, investigations, litigation
and/or risk management.
- Completed degree(s) from an accredited institution that are
above the minimum education requirement may be substituted for
experience on a year for year basis.
Keywords: 1-800-PACK-RAT LLC, Raleigh , Forward Relocation Claims Representative, Other , Wake Forest, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!