Posted on: May 17, 2022
Job DescriptionABOUT THE ROLE:The New Business Sales Executive
role is responsible for the targeting and acquiring new customers
in industry sectors that have important compliance and security
requirements (eg Health, Financial Services etc). Focus is on rapid
customer acquisition and new revenue growth.
- Generate, qualify, develop, and close opportunities within the
target customer base.
- Drive relationships with industry affiliations and
- Attend marketing and industry events to identify new business
- Responsible for client relationship at the prospect's
senior/executive management level.
- Promotes customer intimacy by building a culture that open to
change, innovation, and growth.
- Participates in the development and execution of long-term
integrated territory plans and opportunities; directs resulting
business development efforts.
- Plans and contributes to marketing and inside sales activities
to continually reflect customer trends, market fluctuations and
changes in business practices/technology.
- Collaborates with the divisions to establish their short- and
long-term strategies to deliver services to customers within
reasonable schedules and budgets.
- Provides industry expertise and client business acumen. Sells
higher level services and solutions to the customer, enabling
competitive advantage for them in the marketplace.
- Combines and leverages best practices, industry trends, and
experience to achieve the best result for the customer.Required
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, including
cold calls, proposal preparation, and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal and customer facing skills.
- Track record of customer acquisition and executive stakeholder
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time
- Initiative, flexibility, drive and commitment to personal
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- A disciplined approach to daily activity planning, setting
goals, and achieving results
- Highly motivated self-starter with energy, drive, commitment,
and passionEducation and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree with 5+ years of new business and sales
experience for a high growth technology company.
- Cybersecurity experience preferred.
- Technical knowledge of common Information Security systems and
technologies, and/or intimate understanding of banks/credit unions
and or Healthcare.
- Experience with selling SAAS solutions.
- Experience within the Managed Security Services (MSS)
- Track record of consistently meeting/exceeding sales quotas
Keywords: SilverSky, Raleigh , Account Executive, Other , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!