Material Supply Planner - Partially Remote
Company: Coty Inc.
Posted on: May 15, 2022
MATERIAL SUPPLY PLANNER
We're Coty, a global leader in beauty. We're World #1 in Fragrance,
World #2 in Professional Hair Care and World #3 in Color Cosmetics.
Our iconic portfolio of more than 77 brands are sold in over 150
countries around the world. We believe in beauty with a purpose and
brands that inspire, no matter where they are in the world.
Planning plays a crucial role within the factory by providing
direction setting related to production, material supply, and order
fulfilment. The Material Supply (MS) Planner plays an important
role in ensuring components & raw materials are ordered, delivered,
and coverage maintained to meet factory KPI's. The MS Planner
collaborates with Suppliers, Warehouse, Production, Quality, &
Global Procurement, while also driving site savings objectives &
inventory reduction actions to deliver factory annual results.
In this role you will be responsible for:
* Supplier and Sourcing relationship
* Responsible for New Component Phase in / Phase out buy
* Review/update safety stock, value order policies (system
* Blanket Orders: implement make & release strategies w/
* Action/Execute Purchase Orders
* Tactical schedule management
* Maintain Master Data parameters
* Service Management (Comps late, air freight requests)
* Inventory Management/Strategy, Direct Materials
* AP/PO invoice issues
* Participate in DDS (Daily Direction Setting) Planning meeting
* Develop Action Plans & Deliver Annual Goals & Objectives
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
We'd love to see candidates who have:
The MS Planner must have good communications skills to work with
various departments as well as suppliers and drive results.
* Strong organizational skills and highly adaptable to changing
* Monitor incoming materials to ensure timeliness in meeting
* Liaison with New Product Development (NPD) teams such as Site
Initiative Leaders, Marketing, and suppliers to meet new launch
* Bachelor's Degree in business, Engineering, or Supply Chain
* Desired Behaviors - Ability to multi-task and influence others to
WHAT WE OFFER
This is unique role with a genuine opportunity to make an impact.
You'll get to work in a diverse environment with a team of
professionals who are passionate about the work they do and know
how to have some fun along the way.
Our people make us who we are. They are the brightest minds
bringing the boldest ideas to life every day. If you're the kind of
person who refuses to settle, if you want to think bigger, learn
faster and go further than you ever thought possible - we'd love to
hear from you.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
We offer equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals
without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age,
gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender
expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law. Coty complies with federal and
state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for
applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable
accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or
interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to
receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact
cotyjobsUS@cotyinc.com. We strongly believe that cultivating a
diverse workplace gives a company strength. The combination of
unique skills, abilities, experiences and backgrounds creates an
environment that produces extraordinary results. EOE
English - Please click on this link to review the Notification of
Equal Opportunity Rights poster
Espa--ol - Por favor, haga un clic en el enlace para revisar el
poster de la Ley de los Derechos de Igualdad de Empeo
City: Raleigh-Durham Area
Keywords: Coty Inc., Raleigh , Material Supply Planner - Partially Remote, Other , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!