Beauty Specialist - Cosmetics/Fragrances - Saks Fifth Avenue
Company: Saks Fifth Avenue
Posted on: January 15, 2022
What This Position is All AboutUnder direction from the
Cosmetics Selling Manger, the Beauty Specialist is responsible for
providing outstanding customer service, building individual and
vendor line sales volumes, establishing and maintaining customer
relationships, working effectively with other team members and
establishing new Saks Fifth Avenue accounts, while demonstrating
consistent adherence to company standards and procedures.
Additionally, the Beauty Advisor will focus on in-house training
programs, pre-booked facial consultation events, and maintaining a
properly merchandised counter while proficiently closing the retail
sale. Utilizing Saks Fifth Avenue's clienteling system, the Beauty
Advisor is responsible for driving their own business and creating
their own successWho You Are:
- A towering strength in achieving and exceeding goals, requires
limited coaching to achieve targeted results
- Builds morale and spirit in their team, shares wins and
- Ability to learn and utilize online clienteling tools and
software proprietary to Saks Fifth Avenue
- Focused on attention to detail, taking initiative, and working
in a positive working environment
- Demonstrate sound business judgment and organizational
- Demonstrate professional make-up and treatment consultation and
applicationYou Also Have:
- Minimum 1 year retail experience, preferably in a customer
focused, cosmetics environment.
- Previously demonstrated successful sales experience, exceeding
quota.As The Avenue Beauty Specialist (Saks Fifth), You Will:
- Model all Saks Fifth Avenue Principles (Greet, Relate, Exceed,
Attend and Thank).
- Focus on achieving and exceeding individual and vendor line
sales goals, event sales goals, and department daily monthly sales
- Maintain a consistent high level of customer service by
creating and developing excellent customer relationships as the
brand expert and department representative.
- Maintain a positive image as a liaison between Saks Fifth
Avenue and your designated Account Executive.
- Utilize Saks Fifth Avenue's online clienteling resource tool to
record and maintain client information and preferences to drive
- Focus all efforts on providing an exceptional customer
experience from approach, to application, to closing the sale and
following up with the customer.
- Maintain counter standards by ensuring a clean, tidy and
welcoming selling area.How Often You May Travel:NAYour Life and
Career at HBC:
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit;
think and act like an owner- operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from
retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees
(including medical, vision and dental).
- An amazing employee discount.
- #SaksBeautySpecialist Thank you for your interest with HBC. We
look forward to reviewing your application. -HBC provides equal
employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law
requirements, HBC complies with applicable state and local laws
governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in
which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms
and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring,
placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves
of absence, compensation and training. -HBC welcomes all applicants
for this position. Should you be individually selected to
participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations
are available upon request in relation to the materials or
processes to be used.
Keywords: Saks Fifth Avenue, Raleigh , Beauty Specialist - Cosmetics/Fragrances - Saks Fifth Avenue, Other , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!