Environmental Land Asset Planner
Company: ArborMetric Solutions, LLC.
Posted on: November 22, 2021
We are currently seeking an Environmental Land Asset Planner to
join our team. Job Description: The Environmental Land Asset
Planner will ensure that all Asset Protection responsibilities are
consistent in accordance with developed processes. Essential
Functions and Responsibilities:
- Ensure established processes are being followed.
- Develop and implement work processes that enhance the Asset
- Meets with the customer, developers, architects, engineers,
corporate executives, governmental leaders and lawyers to resolve
- Possesses skill sets involving business acumen, public
speaking, negotiating skills, communications skills, writing skills
and proposing engineering changes.
- Performs tasks, including training programs, using Microsoft
Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Develops proactive opportunities for Asset Protection to meet
with influential leaders to develop a relationship that enhances
our ability to prevent encroachments. This includes meeting with
City/County Planning Boards, Architectural and Engineering Firms,
major developers of commercial and residential developments and
others that have the ability to encroach on transmission right of
- Assist in the collection of legal documentation in preparation
for any Asset Protection employee to give depositions or testify in
court concerning unresolved encroachment issues. Basic
- 2-year college degree is preferred or equivalent work
experience in technical or science arena.
- Must have the ability to prepare effective written documents
and presentations for various levels of management
- Familiar with NESC and OSHA requirements for the utility
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel or equivalent program.
- Possesses good communications and time management skills.
- Demonstrates some conflict management, influencing, and
- Possesses good documentation ability
- Focuses on attention to details
- Works effectively as a team member
- Is a self motivator, self initiator, and is able to make
decisions and supervise/self manage
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Possesses a valid driver's license Desired Qualifications:
- Experience with engineering, construction, vegetation, or real
- Demonstrates leadership skills.
- Competent in situation analysis and problem solving.
- Can read and correctly interpret engineering drawings developed
by Architect and Engineering Firms
- Ability to handle multiple projects / tasks at one time
- Some knowledge of the corporate and departmental organizational
structure Other Information:
- Working conditions
- Typical work week M-F 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Must be able to work both indoors and outdoors
- Occasional travel, overtime, and weekend work. Individuals must
be able to perform the essential functions of the position with or
without a reasonable accommodation. Individuals with a disability
who desire a reasonable accommodation should contact the ADA
Coordinator at 1-, ext 1339. An Equal Opportunity Employer,
including disabled and vets.
Keywords: ArborMetric Solutions, LLC., Raleigh , Environmental Land Asset Planner, Other , Clayton, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!