Company: Spurling Cook - State Farm Agent
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Position Overview Successful State Farm Agent is seeking a
qualified professional to join their winning team for the role of
Account Associate - State Farm Agent Team Member (Property and
Casualty Insurance Focus). We seek an energetic professional
interested in helping our business grow through value-based
conversations and remarkable customer experience. If you are a
motivated self starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment,
then this is your opportunity for a rewarding career with excellent
income and growth potential. Responsibilities
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service.
Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance
availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers,
claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate
customers about insurance options.
- Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs,
and market appropriate products and services. As an Agent Team
Member, you will receive...
- Hourly pay plus commission/bonus
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Valuable experience
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my
officeCompensation: $50,000 - $70,000 Requirements
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative,
retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and
- Enthusiastic about the role insurance and financial products
play in helping people manage the risks of everyday life, recover
from the unexpected, and realize their dreams
- Pride in getting work done accurately and timely
- Ability to make presentations to potential customers
- Achieve mutually agreed upon marketing goals
- Experience in marketing
- Property and Casualty license (must have currently)If you are
motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please
complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next
steps in the interview process.This position is with a State Farm
independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance
Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to
successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and
training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors
who hire their own employees. State Farm agents' employees are not
employees of State Farm.
Keywords: Spurling Cook - State Farm Agent, Raleigh , Account Associate, Other , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!