Informatica Lead ETL Developer
Company: American Red Cross
Posted on: October 14, 2021
By joining the American Red Cross you will touch
millions of lives every year and experience the greatness of the
human spirit at its best. Are you ready to be part of the world's
largest humanitarian network?
The work location for this exciting opportunity is virtual. The
selected candidate will work 100% remotely from home and can be
located anywhere in the United States with a preference to work
East Coast hours for 8am meetings with offshore teams.
The American Red Cross seeks an experienced and creative
Informatica Lead ETL Developer to join our Enterprise Data &
Analytics (EDA) team in supporting Fundraising applications that
help to deliver ARC's mission to "prevent and alleviate human
suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of
volunteers and the generosity of donors."
The Lead ETL Developer will join a growing team of developers and
stakeholders with a primary focus on the Fundraising ecosystem of
applications and integrations, including those that interface with
the gift management platform, the enterprise data warehouse, and
other financial systems.
Reporting to the Integration Development Manager for Enterprise
Data Development, the position will work closely to oversee the
offshore developers work, while providing on shore hands-on
Experience using Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services,
Informatica Data Quality, and/or Informatica Managed File Transfer
are critical to the success of the role.
What you'll do
- Design, develop, test, and maintain data warehouse subject
areas for the gift management platform.
- Design and build integrations supporting standard Kimball data
warehousing objects (type-2 dimensions, aggregations, star schemas,
- Participate in design of new or changing mappings and workflows
with the team.
- Collaborate with architects, product owners and functional
leads in areas such as Security, Business Intelligence, and Data
- Iterate and improve on testing (Unit Tests, Integration Testing
and Automated Testing).
- Create and modify technical specifications and end user
Qualified candidates must be authorized to work in the United
States. The American Red Cross does not sponsor employment
- 7+ years of experience in data warehousing projects using
Informatica PowerCenter to create Mappings, Mapplets, Workflows,
- 7+ years of experience in ETL development on a RDBMS (Microsoft
SQL Server, Oracle, and Teradata preferred), including development
of stored procedures and database functions
- 3+ years of UNIX experience, including scripting (kshell
- 1+ year of experience using Informatica Intelligent Cloud
Services, Informatica Data Quality, and/or Informatica Managed File
- Experience performance tuning Informatica and database
- Experience using APIs and flat file/XML sources in Informatica
- Experience using version control systems for the ETL repository
and supporting code, with specific emphasis on Informatica version
control and deployment groups
- Advanced SQL skills including data profiling, data analysis and
interpretation, and building advanced data manipulation macros
- Experience creating test cases and writing SQL to perform Unit
Testing and Integration Testing
- Thorough understanding of OLTP, OLAP and the software
development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Outstanding written/verbal communication skills
- Experience with Teradata data warehouses, including tools like
BTEQs, MultiLoad & FastLoad
- Experience with AWS Redshift
- Experience with scripting in PowerShell and/or Python
- Experience with SDLC tooling such as Atlassian Jira and HP
- Experience with cloud-based data integration platforms in AWS
- Experience with real-time data streaming and event-driven
- Experience in high-complexity projects with cross-team
- Exposure to automation testing frameworks
For those candidates located in Colorado, the salary range
for this position is: $90K - 120K - annual salary. We do not offer
bonus pay for this role. Note that the American Red Cross sets
salary ranges aligned to a specific geographic location in which
the job or employee resides. The stated salary range in this
posting is an average and may not be reflective of your individual
circumstances. We will review specific salary information at the
time of phone screening based upon your location.
The American Red Cross is a diverse nonprofit organization
that creates a culture of collaboration and team spirit. We offer
our employee's a competitive salary, wide range of generous
benefits including health, dental, vision, life and disability
insurance; flexible spending accounts; 401K retirement plan with
match; paid time off, holidays and floating holidays. Also, we
encourage professional development and provide growth
opportunities. To be considered for this position, please visit
www.redcross.org/jobs to apply.
Apply now! Joining our team will provide you with the
opportunity to make a difference every day.
The American Red Cross is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual
orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Interested in Volunteering?
Life's emergencies don't stop, and neither do American Red Cross
volunteers, who represent more than 90 percent of our workforce to
help prevent and alleviate human suffering. You can make a
difference by volunteering in a position that appeals to you and
allows you to use your unique skills and talents. The Red Cross
relies on generous volunteers who give their time and talent to
help fulfill our lifesaving mission.
Visit redcross.org/volunteertoday to learn more, including our
most-needed volunteer positions.
To view the EEOC Summary of Rights, click here: Summary of Rights
Keywords: American Red Cross, Raleigh , Informatica Lead ETL Developer, Other , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!