Posted on: October 14, 2021
As a Production Planner you will be managing production planning
activities for product within a Flowserve Raleigh Value
• You will schedule, manage and maintain an accurate backlog for
products with assigned planner codes that can be used to accurately
forecast expected shipments while creating and managing production
schedules to drive schedule adherence.
• Additionally, you will be loading capacity at work centers,
including both internal work centers and outside
• You will also identify gaps to the schedule and coordinate
gap-closing actions, including collaboration with other departments
and own and maintain accurate planning master data tied to products
within assigned planner codes.
• In this role you will collaborate with Manufacturing and
Manufacturing Engineering to ensure accurate work center capacity
and routing standards and insure timely release and close of
production work orders.
• You will evaluate the impact of new demand and customer change
requests on production requirements and make accurate delivery
commitments to customers and provide timely quotations for delivery
to Commercial Operations team to secure MRO and Project
• Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Business, Engineering, or
• Minimum five years of Supply Chain experience in an MRP
• Well organized and a highly motivated team player.
• Excellent communication skills; ability to work across
• High degree of initiative and ownership.
• Can demonstrate a passion for innovation and waste
• Comfortable with an environment in culture-change mindset.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
• Demonstrated commitment to safety.
Keywords: Flowserve, Raleigh , Production Planner, Other , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!