Marketing Content Specialist
Posted on: October 10, 2021
Marketing Content Specialist
This position is available to North Carolina residents as
Raleigh, NC in office applicants.
The Marketing Content Specialist will lead the content
creation and execution for customer communications in support of
Enact’s business strategy. This person will liaise across marketing
and business leadership to support content strategy development and
deliver a value driven and relevant content experience to drive
customer engagement, retention, and brand preference. This role is
primarily responsible for the creation, publishing, promotion, and
amplification of digital content including content used on the
company’s website, blog, social media, and email
• Drive the content strategy for Enact. Using the Enact brand
voice, deliver solutions-based content that is relevant and
engaging and aligns to customer needs.
• Create and publish original, innovative, and customer
focused content that will be executed in various formats such as
eBooks, blog posts, infographics, email nurtures, and videos.
Develop and maintain web content calendar, social media calendar
with public relations team, and align with the public relations
byline calendar for blog content.
• Track, analyze, and share the performance of content
delivery with a test and learn improvement mindset. This includes
measuring, optimizing, and iterating content marketing
• Manage the company’s website content using Drupal CMS and
Enact’s blog using WordPress. This includes content development and
management, configuring display suites and menus, performing
sitewide content audits, and aligning content to user
• Write, update, edit, and optimize product and marketing
content on company website while upholding UI guidelines and
improving user experience. Work with in-house design team on
creative development and messaging as appropriate.
• Collaborate with marketing team to develop and deliver
lifecycle-based content to increase engagement and conversions
within key customer segments.
• Build a content library to be leveraged across the
organization. Construction of the library may include identifying
and managing content outsource opportunities such as freelance and
agency support as needed.
• Develop strategy to optimize content for SEO and repurpose
or replicate content with strong performance results.
• Champion an internal content advisory board to identify
content opportunities aligned to key target audiences.
Conceptualize, develop, schedule and execute measurable and
actionable content across multiple digital channels (web, email,
social, paid media, landing pages, etc.) through this advisory
board to increase content engagement and conversion. Analyze
results and propose appropriate optimization.
• Collaborate with marketing, public relations, customer
training, and product teams to create and manage product content,
social news feeds, blog posts, promotional content and other
• 3-6 years’ experience in digital content
• Strong communication, copywriting and editing skills -
written, verbal, and presentation
• Knowledge and practical application of traditional and
digital marketing tactics and techniques
• Experience with marketing automation technology, including
web content personalization
• Professional experience with social media including
Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
• Demonstrated experience with A/B and multivariate testing
• Must be self-motivated, well organized, and detail
• Must be able to manage multiple, simultaneous
• Must work in a dynamic, culturally diverse,
• Marketing Communications or Ad Agency experience
• Experience with content management system,
• Experience with blog platforms, WordPress
• Experience with marketing automation platform,
• Experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, plus
related concepts and best practices including site search and
• Working knowledge of front-end code, including html and
• Understanding of financial services or mortgage
WHY WORK AT ENACT
We have a real impact on the lives of the people we
We work on challenging and rewarding projects
We give back to the communities where we live
We offer competitive benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Account options
beginning your first day
- Generous Choice Time Off policy
- 12 Paid Holidays
- 40 hours of volunteer time off
- 401K Account with matching contributions
- Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Repayment
- Paid Family Leave
- Child Care Subsidy Program
Enact, operating principally through its wholly-owned
subsidiary Genworth Mortgage Insurance Corp. since 1981, is a
leading U.S. private mortgage insurance provider committed to
helping more people achieve the dream of homeownership. Building on
a deep understanding of lenders’ businesses and a legacy of
financial strength, we partner with lenders to bring best-in class
service, leading underwriting expertise, and extensive risk and
capital management to the mortgage process, helping to put more
people in homes and keep them there. By empowering customers and
their borrowers, Enact seeks to positively impact the lives of
those in the communities in which it serves in a sustainable way.
Enact is headquartered in Raleigh, North Carolina.
Through our values of Excellence, Improvement and Connection,
the Enact team delivers on our mission to help more people realize
the dream of homeownership. The positive impact we can have on our
world inspires us to go the extra mile. We look at the bigger
picture, always considering our customers’ processes and their
borrowers’ experience. We work hard to anticipate all the effects
our actions might have. That can make our work challenging, and
Are you the kind of person who’s always anticipating your
customers’ needs? Always one step ahead, ready to catch that
unexpected curveball? If so, you could thrive with us.
Keywords: Genworth, Raleigh , Marketing Content Specialist, Other , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!