Company: Lucas Group
Posted on: October 10, 2021
* This company is specifically seeking candidates with
U.S. military experience. *
What You Will Do:
Responsible for leading the deployment of complete systems that
include company products/technologies, including deployment of
hardware products and interfaces. Will support the customer design
reviews, conduct the Factory Acceptance Testing with the Customer
and lead the subsequent deployment at the Customer site. Will
participate in the System Acceptance Testing with the Lead Project
or Systems Engineer.
- Analyze system, server, application, network, and input/output
- Anticipate, mitigate, identify, troubleshoot, and resolve
hardware and software problems on servers, input/output fleet, and
workstations. Escalate incidents as necessary while documenting the
same using the ticketing system.
- Create and maintain documentation as it relates to system
configuration and processes.
- Collaborate with Systems Engineers and Project Managers on all
- Manage and document system configurations.
Education and Work Qualifications:
- 4+ years experience in project/systems engineering involving
hardware, software, data, networking and communications
- Experience with typical Engineering Lab equipment (multimeters,
oscilloscopes, soldering irons, breadboards, etc.)
- Good computer skills (MS Office, Word, Visio, PowerPoint and
Project), ability to learn new programs (MS Dynamics AX.)
- Good understanding of the J1939 and J1708 protocols and
experience with Multiplex systems
ASP, databases, report generation, and networking.
- Some database and hardware design experience.
Title: Project Engineer
Locations: Long Island NY; Washington
DC/Baltimore MD; Raleigh-Durham NC; Chicago/Great Lakes IL
Client Job ID: 1580270
Keywords: Lucas Group, Raleigh , Project Engineer, Other , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!