Sr SAS Programmer - Hiring now
Company: Accentuate Staffing
Location: Wake Forest
Posted on: October 9, 2021
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Sr SAS
Programmer to join a Pharmaceutical Company. The ideal candidate
will be responsible for developing SAS programs for SDTM, ADaM,
client-defined analysis datasets, Patient Profiles, Tables,
Listings and Graphs in support of the Statistical Analysis Plan,
posters, manuscripts, Integrated of Summary of Safety (ISS) and
Integrated Summary of Efficacy (ISE). This is a fully remote
- Provide technical planning to include overseeing the set-up of
key macros and SAS programs.
- Act as a Lead Programmer for projects
- Represent Statistical Programming at internal and client
- Act as a Statistical Programming consultant to clients and
internal customers in related disciplines e.g. Clinical Data
Management, Project Management and Medical Writing.
- Demonstrate excellent problem-solving skills, a proactive
approach and a willingness to make decisions on a regular
- Ensure quality of personal work and the work of the team when
acting as a Lead Programmer
- Prioritize personal workload and that of teammates; perform
work with minimal supervision
- Work on complex problems where analysis of situations or data
requires an evaluation of intangible variables; development of
technical solutions to abstract problems which require the use of
ingenuity and creativity.
- Advise Senior Statistical Programming Staff of changes in scope
of projects to enable the timely development of change orders.
- Good experience with CDISC standards including Define.xml
- Display a positive attitude at all times, promoting and
contributing to good team spirit in a professional
- Review draft and final production runs for project to ensure
quality and consistency.
- Represent Statistical Programming during client audits ensuring
study documentation is maintained and filed according to
- Assist with interviewing and selection of potential
- Carry out all activities according to SOPs working within the
framework of the Quality management System and to Good Clinical
- Provide ongoing training and mentoring within Statistical
Programming to ensure thorough knowledge of the processes used and
the ongoing technical development.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- BS in a computing, life science, mathematical or statistical
- A high computing content is considered to be beneficial;
however proven computing skills are most important.
- Alternative academic qualifications or experience are assessed
to ensure equivalent background.
- 5 – 8 years’ experience with proven SAS skills within a
clinical trials environment.
- Knowledge in all aspects of clinical trials from initial study
set-up to study completion.
- Full knowledge and understanding of the processes and
procedures used within a Statistical Programming environment.
- Able to identify training and development needs, opportunities
for optimizing staff utilization and employing the most efficient
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to delegate and
prioritize work to meet tight deadlines while maintaining high
- Self-motivation and ability to work independently with minimum
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work to
tight deadlines whilst maintaining the highest standards of
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate
appropriately withal levels of staff and confidently with other
disciplines and external clients.
- A proactive approach to developing and maintaining effective
working relationships with staff in other disciplines, often in
other locations and in working to achieve consistent processes and
standards across them.
- A co-operative and team orientated approach.
- Team leadership experience, as demonstrated by ability to
organize and motivate project teams.
Keywords: Accentuate Staffing, Raleigh , Sr SAS Programmer - Hiring now, Other , Wake Forest, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!