Manager, Quality Assurance
Posted on: October 9, 2021
- Organize and develop the Quality Team to
respond to product or process development needs.
- Act as a quality liaison with customers and ensure quality
support to all functional processes needed from the point of order
through delivery, including order entry, design, product
development, purchasing, manufacturing, test, and ship.
- Establish, implement and maintain the Quality Management
System. Maintain position on site leadership team as ISO management
representative, or as defined in Site Quality Standard.
- Manage the oversight of the facilities CIP efforts
- Define quality systems, continuously refine and improve systems
to achieve desired results.
- Monitor auditing function to assure compliance to systems and
- Monitor and report quality performance (internal, external,
supplier) and help identify areas of needed improvement.
- Provide development opportunities, guidance, training and
assistance to quality assurance and quality control personnel.
- Monitor corrective actions and report deficiencies in responses
- Facilitate and support audits by external agencies and
Customers. Develop responses to findings and ensure implementation
and closure of all findings.
- Oversee activities of staff to insure site and division level
goals are achieved.
- Manage quality function within established budgetary
- Assure the quality assurance team operates in full compliance
with all federal, state and country regulations, equal employment
and OSHA laws (or specific country laws) and other safety and
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or
- Industry equivalent experience may be considered
- The individual should have a minimum of 8-10 years of quality
assurance experience in a highly engineered environment which is
recognized for quality assurance and continuous improvement.
- Experience with industries where product development and
customer service satisfaction are critical measures of success
would be ideal.
- Organizational and planning skills
- Lead Auditor Qualification in Quality Systems or
- Quality Management Systems and/or ISO 9000 Training or
- Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt or Green Belt is
- A change agent that possesses the ability to influence decision
making and build critical relationships in a manufacturing
- Strong business and financial acumen and possesses a good
working knowledge and understanding of business operations.
- Results-oriented with a passion for quality, service and
- Strong analytical skills and timely decision making
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral).
- Proven leadership skills – team building, collaborating,
presentation skills, strategic and innovative thinker, and
self-starter with a high energy level.
- Required to travel domestically and internationally as needed
to support the business and industry.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Keywords: Flowserve, Raleigh , Manager, Quality Assurance, Other , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!