Company: Child Development Schools
Posted on: October 8, 2021
All Associates are required to wear masks and regular
sanitizing must be conducted.
Where permitted by applicable law, must have received or
be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be
considered for employment, if not currently employed by Child
The Tuition Manager is responsible for
working with the Field Operations teams and leaders to establish a
consistent approach to our center's tuitions rates and tiering. The
will work closely with Operations leaders to provide competitive
analysis based on market research, our offerings and programs, and
assist with classroom optimization, planning, and
Minimum Years of Experience
1-3 Business Management or related experience
Minimum / Preferred Educational Level
Minimum 4 Year / Bachelors Degree
• Strong ability to balance multiple priorities while making
progress towards goals simultaneously.
• Excellent relationship building skills with the ability to
form strong partnerships with both internal and external
• Exceptional organizational skills.
• Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
• Strong Microsoft Office Suites knowledge and experience
• Ability to motivate compliance while collaborating with
• Strong ability to work effectively under pressure and fast
• Develop and implement tuition rate
structures within respective business units
• Study market trends and review competitors offerings
• Plan and implement classroom optimization and
• Manage and oversee discounts to ensure compliance and
minimize reduction in revenue
• Collaborate with Region Finance Business partners for
reporting and measurement of performance.
• Monitor success of the annual tuition plans within
• Assist with distribution of approved notification letters
and effective dates to align with budgets.
Keywords: Child Development Schools, Raleigh , Tuition Manager, Other , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!