Front of House Team Member
Company: Torchy's Tacos
Posted on: October 8, 2021
The Torchy's legacy began in Austin, Texas in 2006 with an idea,
a dedicated executive chef and a food trailer to now operating in
dozens of locations across multiple states.
OUR MISSION: Be Damn Good. OUR VISION: Serve people the best
damn tacos. OUR WHY: Passion. OUR MOTTO: Devil is in the
Here’s what we need:
Front of House Team Members are the face of Torchy’s Tacos to
our guests. A Front of House Team Member must be outgoing and
friendly and provide a Damn Good customer service experience for
our guests every single time in a fast-paced, high volume
environment. Responsibilities may include the following
positions: Cashier, Runner, and Busser.
QUE-SO…here’s what you’ll need:
- Working in a fast-paced, high volume environment
- Providing Damn Good customer service to our guests every single
- Working with a Point of Sale system if placed in a Cashier
- Must be able to use to lift, push, pull, or carry heavy objects
up to 40 pounds
- Must be able to stand for several hours and walk for long
periods of time
- Must be able to bend, stretch, twist, or reach for objects on
shelves at various height levels
- Having fun!
Let’s TACO ‘bout perks:
- Sweet discounts
- Benefits including health insurance and paid vacation after 1
year of employment
- 401(k) after 6 months
- Hourly pay plus tips
- Flexible schedules
- The ability to express your individuality
- Incredible growth opportunities. This is more than just a
job…it can lead to a Damn Good career!
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Keywords: Torchy's Tacos, Raleigh , Front of House Team Member, Other , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!