Company: Torchy's Tacos
Posted on: October 8, 2021
The Torchy's legacy began in Austin, Texas in 2006 with an idea,
a dedicated executive chef and a food trailer to now operating in
dozens of locations across multiple states.
OUR MISSION: Be Damn Good. OUR VISION: Serve people the best
damn tacos. OUR WHY: Passion. OUR MOTTO: Devil is in the
Here’s what we need:
Back of House Team Members will support the kitchen team in a
fast-paced, high-volume restaurant, whether it is
managing the dish pit, prepping with fresh ingredients, or building
each order, to ensure our kitchens deliver the best damn
tacos! A Back of House Team Member must be focused,
fast-paced, and determined to prepare Damn Good food, otherwise we
don’t serve it. Back of House positions could include: Taco Prep,
Cook, Dishwasher, Expo and more.
QUE-SO…here’s what you’ll need:
- Responding to changes to orders quickly and efficiently
- Open to varied work schedules and hours depending on
the restaurant’s needs
- Must be able to use to lift, push, pull, or carry heavy objects
up to 40 pounds
- Must be able to stand for several hours
- Must be able to bend, stretch, twist, or reach for objects on
shelves at various height levels
- Having fun!
Let’s TACO ‘bout perks:
- Tip share
- Sweet discounts
- Enrollment in medical, dental, and vision insurance available
to eligible Team Members after 1 year of employment
- 401(k) after 6 months
- Hourly pay plus tips
- Flexible schedules
- The ability to express your individuality
- Incredible growth opportunities. This is more than just a
job…it can lead to a Damn Good career!
Keywords: Torchy's Tacos, Raleigh , Expo, Other , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!