Posted on: September 14, 2021
REM-03 WS-03 WS-LC
· Performing mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic maintenance of
manufacturing equipment (i.e. printing presses, folding machines,
· Repairing and maintaining facility systems (HVAC, plumbing,
compressed air, and humidification).
· Painting and performing minor repairs of building interior and
exterior including masonry, wallboard, ceiling tiles, woodwork,
· Using rulers, calipers, micrometers, and other measuring
· Performing basic handiwork such as replacing light bulbs,
ballasts, water, and air filters, and plumbing fixtures, cleaning
drains, hanging pictures and bulletin boards, and maintaining
proper forklift batteries.
· Preparing and operating machine tools such as grinders, and drill
presses to repair machine parts and/or fixtures.
· Troubleshoots electric and electronic problems.
· Performing inspections of and tests fire alarms and pumps.
· Troubleshoots and repairs mechanical components including bindery
equipment (folder roller changes, transport belts, bearings, drive
motors) and presses.
· Troubleshoots and repairs PLC’s.
· Troubleshoots motors, pumps, compressors, and any other systems
in the plant.
· Checking new and refurbished parts for the proper specs.
· Performing preventative maintenance.
· Performing machine modifications to improve production as
· Working on call as required.
· Building custom parts on demand.
· Maintaining accurate maintenance records.
· Operating scissors..
Shift start: 2:30PM
Shift length: 8 hours
Monday-Friday, some weekends and evenings required
- Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 30 days
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
Must have at least 3 years HVAC, electrical, and plumbing
experience Must be able to repair mechanical, hydraulic, and
pneumatic maintenance of manufacturing equipment
- Must pass drug screen
- Must pass background check
- Can lift 75 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old
WestRock Company manufactures and sells paper and packaging
solutions for the consumer and corrugated markets in North America,
South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. The company operates
through three segments: Corrugated Packaging, Consumer Packaging,
and Land and Development. The Corrugated Packaging segment produces
containerboards, corrugated sheets, corrugated packaging, and
preprinted linerboards for consumer and industrial products
manufacturers, and corrugated box manufacturers.
Keywords: WestRock, Raleigh , Maintenance Technician, Other , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!