Senior Internal Auditor
Company: Martin Marietta
Posted on: September 14, 2021
Responsible for evaluation of internal controls over business
operations and development of findings and recommendations for
improvement. Responsible for supervision of other auditors while
performing similar duties.
- Audit a variety of accounting, financial and operating records
and procedures requiring the application of professional accounting
and auditing principles.
- Supervise auditors in the performance of assigned work.
- Appraise effectiveness of internal controls and reliability of
- Evaluate the sufficiency of and adherence to internal
policies/procedures and regulatory compliance.
- Recommend operating improvements
- Prepare work papers, schedules, and summaries
- Report findings and recommendations to management
- Perform special reviews as required by management
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field
- 4+ years of audit experience (prefer someone with internal
audit experience or a combination of internal audit, and public
- Must have a relevant professional certification such as CIA,
CPA, CISA, CFE or CMA
- Demonstrated knowledge of GAAP/GAAS and the IIA’s
- Ability to use data analytics techniques (ACL or Tableau
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation
- Ability to operate independently or as part of a team
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Moderate travel required (up to 20%)
Keywords: Martin Marietta, Raleigh , Senior Internal Auditor, Other , RALEIGH, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!