Sales, Business Development Manager – Diagnostic Imaging Channel
If you are a Colorado resident and this role is a field-based
or remote role, you may be eligible to receive additional
information about the compensation and benefits for this role,
which we will provide upon request. You may contact
888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In this role, you have the opportunity
Act as the single point of contact to drive strategy within key
Diagnostic Imaging accounts. The Business Development Manager
will own the Executive level relationships within these
You are responsible for
- Solidifying the Trusted Advisor Role by providing market
insights on industry trends, competitive landscape information,
healthcare legislation information that assists the Account(s) in
reaching it’s goals.
- Leveraging the business and partnership relationship to retain
and build toward a full Philips solution and product portfolio
- Identifying a strong funnel of growth potential by analyzing
contract status, standardization plan, products, needs, care gaps,
install base and partnership strategies to leverage into deal
- Acting as single point of contact for Diagnostic Imaging
Organizations and own Executive level relationships.
- Communicating, aligning and driving the Philips team to execute
on the Account strategy.
- Negotiating and overseeing development of opportunities, RFP’s
and partnership growth.
- Participating in customer meetings to closure.
- Developing and leveraging relationships to drive deal
- Maintaining account funnel, forecast and AOP performance.
- Simplifying the impact of Philips required activities for the
- Leading and coaching internal business partners to meet and
manage customer expectations throughout the sales processes of MRI,
CT, Ultrasound, DXR, PACS, software solutions and other Philips
solutions pertinent to the outpatient imaging market.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following
skills and experience:
- Four-year college degree or equivalent preferred
- 8+ years of Field Sales experience required
- Experience in selling to accounts that can produce large sales
volumes and/or market share growth preferred
- Experience with C-Level and IDNs required
- Experience selling Radiology Solutions.
- The ability to engage the customer and draw them into
meaningful, in-depth conversations
- The ability to educate the customer, not only about the sales
organization's products and services, but also about industry
trends and business issues
- The ability to enlighten the customer about new possibilities,
and act as a catalyst for innovative ideas
You are a part of
A collaborative team with a strong internal network that aligns
key players to support the delivery of value to our customers in
order to execute deals. This team maximizes the customer
experience by creating a predictable process of information
gathering and exchange to present an efficient One Philips
In return, we offer you
Sharpen your talents with new challenges in our dynamic
organization. As a market-driven company, we’re used to listening
to our customers & apply the same thinking to our employees. We
offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits and flexibility in
a career with a positive and supportive atmosphere in which to
develop your talents further.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create
a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3
billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the
health continuum. Our people experience a
variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come
together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a
personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website,
where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn
about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the
frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment
and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion,
gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived
disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military
status or a person’s relationship or association with a protected
veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or
domestic partner status, or any other category protected by
federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to
a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation
for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act
of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title
I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that
require accommodation in the job application process may contact
888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Equal Employment and Opportunity
No Sponsorship offered:
"US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The
company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a
“Company relocation benefits will not be provided for this
position. Candidates need to live within the territory”
If you forgot your password, you can click
the Forgot Password button on the Sign In
screen to reset it.