Field Service Technician for Pharma Filling Machinery
Company: Gables Search Group
Posted on: September 11, 2021
Field Service Technician –
Pharmaceutical liquid fillers
Home, but Travel 70 - 80% in the southeast US.
Job from North Carolina, South Carolina, or just about anywhere in
the Southeast near an airport.
The Field Service Technician position supports our Pharma
- Performs service and maintenance of our pharma equipment
- Travels to customer sites to install, maintain, inspect and
repair our pharma filling equipment
- Installs, maintains, repairs both mechanical and electrical
systems and components on our pharma machinery following
blueprints, electrical codes, schematics, and manuals, both at
customer sites and in-house
- Installs wiring and conduit and connects power supply to
- Assists with in-house assembly and related activities
- Follows instructions and duties as requested by supervisor
- Valid Driver’s License is required
- Candidate must read & speak English fluently
The Top candidate
2. Communication Proficiency
3. Teamwork Orientation
4. Time Management Skills
5. Project Management
6. Organizational Skills
- An Associate’s degree or equivalent from a two-year technical
school in Electro-Mechanical Technology or 5 years
previous experience maintaining Pharmaceutical Packaging
- SAP experience nice to have!
This is a full-time, hourly position. The expectation is that
the employee is available when service is required and is also
available for continued training. The employee needs to remain
flexible to be available when the customer needs demand a
technician for support.
Keywords: Gables Search Group, Raleigh , Field Service Technician for Pharma Filling Machinery, Other , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!