Posted on: September 11, 2021
?Providing assistance with the movement of work in process (WIP)
and finished product through the Bindery, assisting other operators
by loading WIP into various equipment, unloading and packing
finished product, making boxes, and loading skids.
· Follows product flow instructions.
· Inspecting products (labels, inserts, and glued outserts) on all
designated quality criteria throughout the production process which
includes proper labeling and glue alignment with control.
· Assembling and inspecting trays and cartons at the beginning of
each customer order.
· Receiving and handling the finished product from the machine and
into the trays ensuring that all designated quality criteria have
· Loading and catching the product on each machine type.
· Activating machinery which includes start-up; glue system, bar
code scanners, double sheet detectors, jam detectors, and missing
· Reporting machine problems and shut off the machine in a timely
manner when problems occur.
· Shrinking wraps and packages the finished product and completes
all necessary paperwork.
· Training on cross-functional teams and assists as needed.
· Contributes to quality investigations when necessary.
· Interpreting job ticket information and customer specifications
in order to efficiently set up and run bindery equipment.
· Understanding and respecting responsibilities of working in an
SOP and cGMP environment.
· Maintaining a safe and clean working environment by complying
with company safety rules, procedures, and regulations.
· Assisting operator in locating product.
· Maintaining records of daily production, using specified
Shift start: 3:00PM or 11:00PM
Shift length: 8 hours
Monday-Friday, some weekends and evenings required
- Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 45 days
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
At least 2 years of warehouse/production experience Able to stand
for 8 hours
- Must pass drug screen
- Must pass background check
- Can lift 75 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old
WestRock Company manufactures and sells paper and packaging
solutions for the consumer and corrugated markets in North America,
South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. The company operates
through three segments: Corrugated Packaging, Consumer Packaging,
and Land and Development. The Corrugated Packaging segment produces
containerboards, corrugated sheets, corrugated packaging, and
preprinted linerboards for consumer and industrial products
manufacturers, and corrugated box manufacturers.
Keywords: WestRock, Raleigh , Production Associate, Other , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!