Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Senior
Corporate Accountant for a well established company in
Raleigh. This is a Direct Hire opportunity that offers growth
& excellent Benefits.
The Senior Corporate Accountant will be responsible for the
preparation and review of corporate accounting processes, including
month close, equity, payroll, commissions, joint venture
accounting, ground leases and budgeting. In addition, this position
will assist with SEC Reporting, XBRL, budgeting, external audits
and technical accounting issues.
• Assist in the monthly close process for areas
of assigned responsibility
• Prepare and review corporate accounting
entries and related analyses and reconciliations
• Prepare consolidating and eliminating
• Maintenance and administration of long-term
incentive plan data contained in our equity compensation software,
including data integrity and report development
• Preparation of initial draft Form 4 and 5
filings for review by the Corporate Accounting Manager
• Prepare monthly equity schedules and
• Prepare more complicated lease commission
calculations and review those prepared by the Corporate Lease
• Coordination with other departments to develop
and update budgets for areas of responsibility
• Prepare analysis, schedules and entries to
account for the Company’s derivatives and ground leases
• Prepare schedules, reports and annual
financial statements for the Company’s joint ventures
• Assist with preparation and review of
executive and SEC reporting, including 10-Q’s, 10-K’s, equity
offerings and annual proxy
• Assist with interim and annual
• Research and document technical accounting
degree in Accounting
- 3-5 years’
experience with 2 years in public accounting preferred.
- JD Edwards
software experience a plus.
communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to
adapt well in a fast-paced environment.