Inventory Control Clerk
Posted on: July 16, 2021
We are seeking Inventory Control Clerks for our Raleigh valve
manufacturing site. Due to increased business and customer demand,
we need to fill these positions quickly!
Flowserve offers competitive pay, annual bonuses, medical benefits
on day 1, generous paid vacation time, paid holidays, pension plan,
401(k) and many other excellent benefits.
- Receive inventory into the Stores area and place
in the designated storage area.
- This position will be involved with building shipping crates,
experience with and knowledge of basic woodworking tools is
required (hammers, saws, drills, etc).
- Sort material according to size, type, style,
color, or product code.
- Manage the company's inventory by correctly
documenting items pulled or received in
- Daily review of Gate 5 (internal staging area)
completed orders to ensure parts and documentation is available to
release parts to shipping.
- Check that inventories are complete and not
- Maintain neat and safe storage
- Advise appropriate department of incorrect or low
- Match inventory request forms with items
- Move materials out of stores to the designated
- Follow all site safety
- High School diploma or
- Minimum of 1 year warehouse/stores
- Ability to read and follow verbal & written
- Self –Starter
- High level of organization
- Work overtime as needed.
- Ability to work in a team environment, exhibiting
a positive can do attitude.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs, climb ladders and stand
75% of shift, operate a forktruck.
- Maintain records of all activities and processes
pertaining to the storehouse.
- Computer literate; Microsoft Excel experience.
Keywords: Flowserve, Raleigh , Inventory Control Clerk, Other , Franklinton, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!