Arborist Climber Trainee
Company: Bartlett Tree Experts
Posted on: June 12, 2021
What are you looking for in an
arboricultural career? Do you want to make a lasting impact?
Gain an expertise via access to breakthrough research and
development? Or would you like to advance as far as your hard work
and ambitions will take you? Bartlett Tree Experts offers all of
that - and more. As the oldest, largest, and premier scientific
tree and shrub care company in the world, our people thrive in a
safety-first, entrepreneurial, promote-from-within environment.
Join our family-owned company - and make our next success
story your own.
We are seeking entry-level Climbers who are
ambitious, self-starters, that have a passion for preserving and
caring for trees.
We offer competitive compensation, as well
- A safety-first culture and professional workplace
- Advancement opportunities - we promote from
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability
- 401k retirement plan
- Paid time off and holidays
- Industry credential/license pay increases
- Company-paid uniforms, PPE, gear, and equipment
- Boot reimbursement up to $150
- Access to training, continuing education programs, and a
variety of resources provided by the Bartlett Tree Experts Research
To find out more about what life is like at
Bartlett, check us out on Instagram @LifeatBartlett.
- Assists with the implementation of work zone safety procedures
such as the placement of cones and signs, and the provision of
- Assists climbers and crew leaders working on the ground and
- Operates and maintains chippers, chainsaws, and all other
- Assists with driving, backing, dumping, and parking duties
- Learns and demonstrates high safety standards, sound tree risk
assessment skills, equipment inspection skills, proper application
of approved knots, proper climbing techniques and procedures,
proper pruning and small removal skills, and proper rigging
- Responsible for carrying out other duties as assigned by the
Crew Leader or designated supervisor, Arborist Representative, or
- Interest in working outdoors year round performing manual labor
in all weather conditions
- Valid driver’s license and clean MVR
- Prior tree care, landscaping, forestry, or horticulture
experience is preferred but not required
The F. A. Bartlett Tree Expert Company
is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.
Keywords: Bartlett Tree Experts, Raleigh , Arborist Climber Trainee, Other , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!