Memory Care Coordinator
Company: Senior Lifestyle Corporation
Posted on: June 12, 2021
This position promotes and integrates the mission and philosophy
of Senior Lifestyle Corporation in the support of Memory Care
Program. The Memory Care Coordinator supports implementation of
Memory Care Program points of distinction. The Memory Care
Coordinator is responsible for supporting compliance with all
community policies and procedures and applicable state regulations
as they apply to Memory Care. The Memory Care Coordinator will be
the process champion to implement and oversee the Memory Care
points of distinction established in the areas of Embrace Wellness,
Embrace Enrichment, Embrace Creativity, Embrace Connection, Embrace
Challenge and Embrace Teamwork.
- Promotion of the company's Embrace philosophy in all aspects of
his/her role for residents, families and staff.
- Implementation and oversight of the six unique pillars of
- Daily oversight of the operations in the Memory Care area in
partnership with the Memory Care Director and Health and Wellness
- Leads high quality innovative programs in Memory Care. This is
the positions primary focus. Person will personally lead a minimum
of 5-7 programs per day. Assists in planning, coordinating, and
evaluating resident activities. Encourages resident participation
- Provides education, training, and hands on support to community
staff in partnership with the community managers.
- Implements and monitors programs and processes to promote
excellence in programming while maintaining a high level of
resident/family/staff satisfaction in a fiscally responsible
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of an Associate's degree in Social Work, Recreation
Therapy, Psychology, or a related field
- One or more years combined experience in Alzheimer's/Dementia
Care, Senior Recreation Programming and management is
- Activity Director Certified, Certified Dementia Practitioner,
or Therapeutic Recreation Assistant.
- 2-3 years of recreation programming experience with individuals
with Dementia preferred
Senior Lifestyle offers a comprehensive benefits plan to
eligible team members including health, dental, vision, retirement
benefits, short-term disability, long-term disability, and paid
time off. Team members may also be eligible to receive a bonus
based on their position. All Senior Lifestyle positions are
eligible to use DailyPay, an application that allows you to access
your earned but unpaid wages before your next payday.
Keywords: Senior Lifestyle Corporation, Raleigh , Memory Care Coordinator, Other , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!