What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work
smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for
getting value out of data. A Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for 11
years in a row! Our platform is the only one on the market that
allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving
everyone - at any skill level - the ability to make real
discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes.
We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries
with 45,000 customers around the world. If you think we are
interesting, please read on - we may be looking for you!
Manager - Customer Success Engineering
Delivering Customer Success is an important focus for Qlik and
we are committed to delighting our customers at every interaction.
Understanding our customers' needs, creating the right engagement
for the right customer at the right time is key. The Customer
Success Management team is a cornerstone to ensure we understand
customer needs and outcomes and create and manage a set of
offerings that result in highly successful and loyal customers.
As Manager of Customer Success Engineering, you will be focused
on leading a world-class team of Qlik Data Integration experts that
provide platform architecture and development strategy advice to
our most advanced customers, ensuring that implementations are
timely, successful, scalable, and secure according to leading
Key Responsibilities & Tasks
The Manager for the Customer Success Engineering organization
will focus on leading a rapidly growing team of Customer Success
Engineers. CSEs act as technical advocates for Qlik's customers,
staying by the customer's side throughout the development cycle,
ensuring that Qlik's customers get the most from our technology.
These go-to-experts will work with Qlik's customers to understand
their ecosystem and requirements, and leverage these insights,
together with advanced technical know-how to identify potential
roadblocks and preemptively mitigate issues. In addition, they
proactively engage with Qlik's customers to share advice and best
practices to maximize the latest technology capabilities and
If you have a track record of leading teams that predictably
deliver high quality and innovative solutions and are looking for a
new challenge, this is a great opportunity to lead a high-profile
team at one of the hottest technology companies in the Data
Analytics and Data Integration market.
- Lead a World-class Customer Success Engineering Team: Attract
high potential individual contributors into the team; facilitate
rapid onboarding process for new team members; foster collaboration
within team and across the company.
- Drive Customer Success Outcomes: Increase renewal rates and
reduce churn; Influence future lifetime value through higher
product adoption, customer success and overall health scores; Drive
new business growth through greater advocacy and
- Manage end-to-end Customer Success Engineering Activities:
Planning, Onboarding, Delivery, Resource Staffing, Voice of the
Competencies and skills:
The skills and qualifications required for this role:
- Proven experience in building and managing high performance
technical teams with a reputation for being a role model in people
management and operational excellence
- Enthusiastic and creative leadership skills to attract talent,
build teams, and inspire as well as teach others.
- Customer and outcome focused, with a strong drive to see
- Proven experience driving customer success or professional
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in leading a technical team
with up to 10 resources.
- Minimum of 7 years of Data Analytics/Business Intelligence
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years of experience managing internal and/or
external clients in the delivery of complex technical
- Experience leading a remote organization, distributed across
multiple time zones.
- Demonstrated scaling of teams in a high-growth
- Desire for continuous learning and improvement.
- Excellent communication skills with highly developed
interpersonal skills and an ability to work collaboratively.
- Bachelor's degree is preferred or related industry
USA - Remote - MA (Primary)
USA - King of Prussia
USA - New York
USA - Raleigh
- Qlik Company Page - Who we are!
- Our Values at Qlik: Challenge, Take Responsibility, Move Fast,
Teamwork for Results, Be Open and Straightforward
- Competitive Benefits package
- Flexible working environment
- Giving back is a part of our culture - we give you a day to
change the world. In addition, we encourage our employees to
participate in our Corporate Responsibility Employee Programs
- Learn about our Corporate Responsibility Program by visiting
- Check out our careers in R&D here.
- Check out our company page on Linkedin!
- Follow us on Instagram @lifeatqlik and on Twitter @Qlik
- Check us out on Youtube!
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not
discriminateon the basis ofany protected category or
characteristic.We value the diversity of our workforce. If you need
assistance due to disability during the application and/or
recruiting process, please contact us via theAccessibility Request
AGENCIES: Qlikis not accepting unsolicited assistance from
search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone
calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any
employee atQlikvia-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method
without a valid written search agreement in place for this position
will be deemed the sole property ofQlik. No fee will be paid in the
event the candidate is hired byQlikas a result ofthe referral or
through other means.