Principal Software Engineer (Remote)
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Signifyd leads the world in bringing the insights, innovation
and compassion required to foster fearless commerce in a time of
increasing digital threats. Working with some of the industry's
most recognizable retailers and brands, we are focused on using
technology to enhance customer lifetime value and protect
enterprises from fraud so they can focus on growing their
We process billions in ecommerce transactions annually through
our Commerce Network of thousands of merchants selling in more than
100 countries. We focus every day on harnessing machine learning
and artificial intelligence in more powerful ways to maximize our
customers' revenue and their security. None of that happens without
the right people.
Our team's strength is in its diversity and its acceptance of
new ideas and new ways to look at old challenges. We are dedicated
disruptors designing a new world of commerce at scale. We know
humans are not one-dimensional and we celebrate the uniqueness each
individual brings to the problems we solve and the culture we
We're looking for a Staff Software Engineer that will inject new
ideas and energy into our Engineering culture. We're developing
cutting edge technology at Signifyd, and we want help in building
it and pushing it further. We are looking for a partner in
technical design who is passionate about building a world class
We want someone who can code with the best, and design high
availability, low latency systems.
Our main tech stack includes: Java, Typescript, Cassandra,
ElasticSearch, Redshift, MySQL, Apache Spark, Flink, gRPC, Linux,
Docker, Kubernetes, AWS
- Minimum 7+ years of relevant software development
- Best in class programming skills across multiple language
- Ability to understand product requirements and develop innovate
solutions across the full technology stack.
- Highly developed problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with machine learning technologies.
- Ability to build and maintain CI/CD pipelines.
- Knowledge of big data technologies, especially Flink.
- Experience building large-scale low latency and highly
- Startup experience
- Meaningful contributions to open source projects
Keywords: Signifyd, Raleigh , Principal Software Engineer (Remote), Other , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!