Marketing Operations & RevOps Manager (Remote)
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Join us as we pursue our mission to remove the barriers between
data and action, so that everyone thrives in the Data Age. Splunk
is filled with people who are passionate about pushing the
boundaries of technology in an effort to help our customers
succeed. As the world's first Data-to-Everything Platform, Splunk
is creating a world where data provides clarity, elevates
discussion and accelerates progress. We invite you to explore what
has made us one of the fastest growing technology companies in
history, and how you can be an integral part of our journey!
The Marketing Operations & RevOps Manager role reporting to the
Sr. Director of Marketing Ops and dotted line to the Head of
Marketing in theater, will be responsible for partnering with the
local leadership team to refine the field strategy as well as
leading its execution across all channels. The main charter is to
set up the regular interlock between Sales & Marketing to ensure
the team is overachieving on their pipeline contribution goals and
budgets are being fully optimized. This person is empowered to seek
key initiatives, drive performance and ensure all the proper
conversations are happening across Marketing.
- Dedicated partner to the theater Marketing team to help define
the Marketing strategy based on data driven analysis. Key
contributor to all management meetings and become an integral part
of the Marketing leadership team in theater.
- Provide day to day support on budget allocation and performance
to ensure we are using every dollar of Marketing spend to the
fullest. Review marketing mix/channel performance with local teams
to optimize trade-offs.
- Lead operational cadence and drive regular interlocks with
Sales/Marketing to monitor performance against plan, identify key
potential issues, track progress against key action items,
- Run regular pipeline calls with Sales leadership to monitor
pipeline health and Marketing contribution.
- Strong focus on all our Marketing leading indicators to
identify key trends and provide accurate forecast so we can course
correct if needed early in the quarter.
- Establish a data-driven culture across Demand Gen to champion
our pipeline contribution and drive positive ROI on our program
- Run post-mortem meetings on key Marketing programs to assess
what is driving the best outcomes and how to replicate it across
- Lead key initiatives across Marketing that will have a positive
impact on growth, productivity, retention, and/or the Customer
- Provide key ad hoc analysis (e.g. funnel optimization, ABM
performance, propensity to buy models, etc.) to help management
team refine/adjust the strategy as needed.
- Establish your role as the key champion to drive business
improvements to help Marketing team unlock their contribution to
- 5+ years of Demand Generation experience with at least 2-3
years of successfully leading a demand gen team.
- Full immersion in all Marketing channels (both offline and
digital) at a rapidly growing SaaS organization focused on a B2B
- Confirmed experience of driving Sales/Marketing alignment and
being accountable to a Marketing sourced pipeline target.
- Experience with Marketing tech stack, performance marketing,
and reporting/attribution tools
- Proven track record of converting data-driven analytics to gain
customer insights, set Marketing mix and drive targeted
- Strong experience in collaborating effectively with key
Sales/Marketing stakeholders and leading by influence.
- Experience with running a quarterly budget to drive qualified
leads and opportunities, while maintaining a low customer
- Ability to drive and lead change management programs across
functionally and geographically distributed strategic partner
- Strong intellectual curiosity to develop and embrace new
standard methodologies to build a continuous improvement
- Combines competitiveness with empathy, along with a high-level
of personal and professional integrity.
- Bachelor's degree required. Master's degree is a plus.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics
in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations
where required, we will consider for employment qualified
applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Keywords: Splunk, Raleigh , Marketing Operations & RevOps Manager (Remote), Other , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!