Company: Covenant Roofing and Construction
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Job Title/Position: Accounting Admin
FLSA Classification: Non-Exempt
Reports to: Senior Accountant
Summary/Objective: The Accounting Admin will be assisting in the
Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable departments of Covenant
Holdings and its subsidiaries. This position will be a hybrid
between two locations in North Raleigh.
- Prepare bills, invoices and bank deposits and organize and file
- Generate financial reports and statements that detail the
status of accounts payable.
- General Data Entry of vendor invoices and employee expense
- Maintain accurate records providing documentation for auditing
and tax reporting purposes.
- Perform other administrative tasks such as, sorting mail,
filing, scanning, faxing, organizing documents and running
Education and Certifications:
- Degree in accounting, finance or relevant field is a plus but
- 1-2 years experience working in Accounts Payable or other
finance roles, preferred.
Skills and Capabilities:
- General understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting
- Data entry skills with a high degree of accuracy and attention
- Good analytical and information gathering skills; ability to
evaluate and prioritize extensive detailed data.
- Effective communication skills both written and verbal.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times
EEO statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer
and do not discriminate against any person because of race, color,
creed, religion, national origin, political affiliation, sex,
gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability,
genetic information, or other reasons prohibited by law (referred
to as "protected status"). This nondiscrimination and opportunity
policy extends to employment, use of all company facilities,
membership, board service and leadership, volunteerism,
participation in any of the organizations programs or services and
all employment actions such as promotions, compensation, benefits
and termination of employment.
NOTE: The above information is intended to describe the most
important aspects of the job. It is not intended to be construed as
an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills
required in order to perform the work. Duties, responsibilities and
activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Keywords: Covenant Roofing and Construction, Raleigh , Clerk, Other , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!