Company: Kisco Senior Living, LLC
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Housekeeper keeps the community in a clean and sanitary
condition, providing a healthy environment that contributes to the
care and welfare of residents and guests.
What will I do every day?
- Clean assigned apartments, community rooms, lobbies, lounges,
restrooms and more
- Carry linens, towels and cleaning supplies using wheeled carts
and/or hand-held carriers
- Change bed linens
- Assist with resident and community laundry as directed
(depending upon community)
- As well as perform other related duties as required
What will I need to be successful in this role?
- Bring a smile to work every day
- Have a good work ethic
- High school graduate preferred
- Six months to one year of housekeeping experience
- Experience working in a senior environment preferred
What's in it for me? (Great Question!)
- Competitive pay
- A free meal per shift
- Healthcare Benefits including Vision & Dental (Full-time
- Matching 401k (Full-time only)
- Paid Time Off
- Rewards and Bonus Opportunities
- Continuous Training and Growth Opportunities
What do we do?
We create a great place to live for our residents and great
place to work for our associates. Kisco Senior Living has been a
dynamic, award-winning leader in the senior living industry for the
past 25 years.
All offers of employment are subject to satisfying our
pre-employment process which includes: successfully passing a drug
screen, TB Test and Background Check
- Kisco Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Kisco Senior Living, LLC, Raleigh , Housekeeper, Other , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!