Medical Device Delivery Associate
Company: Stryker Corporation
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Stryker is one of the world's leading medical technology
companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make
healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in
Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine
that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. We are proud to be
named one of the World's Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for
Diversity by Fortune Magazine. Learn more about our award-winning
organization by visiting stryker.com
Who we want
- Challengers. People who seek out the hard projects and work to
find just the right solutions.
- Teammates. Partners who listen to ideas, share thoughts and
work together to move the business forward.
- Charismatic networkers. Relationship-savvy people who
intentionally make connections with both internal partners and
external contacts. You will be the face of Stryker!
- Life learners. People who want to learn, grow and develop
within Stryker's broad scope of opportunities. This is a company
you can grow with!
- Self starter. People who thrive in an autonomous work
atmosphere. Go getter mentality.
- Customer-oriented achievers. Representatives with an
unparalleled work ethic and customer-focused attitude who bring
value to their partnerships.
What you will do
- While representing Stryker you will be responsible for the
distribution and delivery of products/services for our
representatives and customers
- Responsible for accurate inventory tracking and record keeping,
warehouse inventory cycle counting and optimizing inventory
- Prepare, ship, receive and schedule delivery of products;
ensure timely delivery of sets and pick up/return loaner sets;
field customer questions and direct to appropriate branch
- Arrange merchandise for transport (on delivery and return) and
at customer locations
- Read maps, and route configuration
- Perform safety inspections in transportation setting
- Load, unload, or stack containers, materials, or products
- Provide customer service in surface transportation
- Performs and/or schedules preventative and regular minor
maintenance on company delivery vehicle, (fuel, fluid levels,
tires, etc.), and keeps accurate maintenance records. Advises
supervisor when repairs or extensive maintenance are required for
the company vehicle.
- Record sales or delivery information on daily sales or delivery
- Field customer complaints, address and communicate as necessary
to Branch team members
- Create and/or review lists of delivery and pick-ups
- Record transactions and issues on customer receipts
What you need
- High school education or GED equivalent
- 1+ Years of experience required
- Delivery, warehouse, inventory, logistics, customer service, or
medical field experience preferred
- Must possess a valid driver's license with no
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying
for this position. Learn more about our employee referral
Keywords: Stryker Corporation, Raleigh , Medical Device Delivery Associate, Other , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!