Posted on: June 12, 2021
It is the role of the Facilities Specialist to: i) Provide
ongoing, day-to-day support to our Operations Teams on facilities
and equipment matters; ii) Assist in managing budgets for and
execution of the 2115 Special R&M Recurring Projects; iii)
Purchase new Capital Assets for the Organization; iv) Expand
his/her knowledge of Facilities related matters and project
management. All outcomes should be achieved through using the most
cost-effective approach that maximizes quality and output of
projects with the collaboration of the Facilities Team.
Outcomes & Core Activities - Facilities:
- 2115 Special R&M Expense Project Management - Provides
direction and oversight related to the recurring 2115 Special
R&M Expense Projects, takes initiative to ensure cost-effective
disbursement of the 2115 funds to support the goal of fully
functional buildings and equipment at the lowest possible
- Receives and reviews bids for the 2115 Special R&M
- Receives schedules for projects from vendors and communicates
to affected restaurant teams, Area Directors, and Directors of
- Coordinates project completion with vendors and restaurant
- Resolves any issues or problems that arise during project; is
proactive to ensure similar problems do not arise in the
- Follows up with restaurant teams to ensure satisfactory
completion of projects.
Processes vendor invoices in a timely manner and updates budget
tracker spreadsheet to monitor costs.
- Information Acquisition & Management - Ensures accurate and up
to date information is available in the Facilities database and on
the company intranet.
- Ensures that the Recommended Preferred Vendor List is up to
date and accurate based on Area Directors' preferences.
- Receives, updates, and maintains records of vendor insurance
documents; updates the Recommended Preferred Vendor List "insurance
status" as coverages change, renew, or lapse.
- Maintains database on equipment and building typical costs;
ensures resources on company intranet is updated on weekly
Gathers and maintains restaurant equipment and building
information from restaurant teams and vendors as needed.
- Capital Expenditure Request Management - Partners the
Facilities Manager with regards to the effective use of Capital
- Manages the Capital Expenditure Request Process.
- Serves as partner for Operations in identifying possible repair
vendors, clarifying vendor write ups and ensuring a complete
Capital Request Package is ready for presentation to Facilities
Oversees the full process for installation of new equipment
obtaining and processing invoices and photos per completion.
- Ad-Hoc Projects - Assigned as needed by Organization.
- Manage ad-hoc projects as assigned by the Facilities
- Partners with others to achieve company goals.
Approximate Time Allotment:
Capital Request Process Management
2115 Special R&M Expense Project Management
Information Acquisition & Management
Keywords: IHOP, Raleigh , Facilities Specialist, Other , Raleigh, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!